Mario Game Rated T

plus it was already mentioned

Binarystep said:
Psst...

...Smash Bros.

Smash Bros. was a very different case. The Mario game installments themselves ranged between an E and E10+ for very good reason.

uuhh.........

Brawlz?

Hiding under rock on 2008 maybe?

Even in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. Melee's case, I think the rating system went a bit far. Melee is not close to a T game; Brawl, even with its (unnecessarily) dark and gritty themes, shouldn't even beyond an E 10+ simply because it isn't violent enough.

Flamer said:
I don't think Mario games should be rated T, because kids do like Nintendo, and doing so will only cause arguments

Well, Mario isn't the only attraction Nintendo has.

I mean, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, FireEmblem, Kid Icarus, Pokemon, Mother/EarthBound...

I mean, some of those series are Teen Rated and some of them (coughkirbycough) are even more for kids than Mario.

Fan art =/= what Nintendo was aiming for.

Kirby WAS designed with a younger audience in mind

I'm serious. They explicitly stated that in the Kirby's 25th (or 20th, whatever) Anniversary Booklet

I checked the booklet, and it said that it was designed for beginners, not necessarily younger players.

WolferLufe said:
If there was to be a Mario game with a "T" rating, Nintendo would probably go Shadow the Hedgehog on us and give us a game that tries too hard to be Darker and Edgier.
Nintendo would not do something that stupid.

Ghostony said:
we need a Teen Mario game. like baby mario but a teenager now.

Please no

Ghostony said:
we need a Teen Mario game. like baby mario but a teenager now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGOm0C0rbaU

Back