Mario Game Rated T

BowsersGirl

Koopa Troopa
I dunno if I made this topic, but I think they should at least make
one Rated T Mario game. I think it would be really fun for the older Mario
fans. What do you all think of this idea?

the only time that mario got a m rated thing was that gamestop mistake.

Bubble Man said:
I don't think that the rating matters as long as the gameplay and graphics are good.
I agree with you on that too.
I'm just saying it would be kinda cool though if they did.

no.
Rating doesn't mean anything in terms of actual maturity in games, or what they demostrate, it just serves to show how much sex and blood and cuss words are in the game. To add any of those to Mario would be, simply put, jumping the shark, and would just serve to just further demostrate how childish the whole industry is becoming in their everlasting quest to make everything more "realistic" and "edgy".

Per Xpike. That's why I love Nintendo games, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Plants vs. Zombies, and other games like that. They don't do that.

The farthest they'll go non-Super Smash Bros. related (As both Melee and Brawl were rated T) is something like Strikers Charged which was of course E10+. So the only way I really see them doing so if for some reason they decide to ramp things even further for like a 3rd Strikers game. Like if they added injuries and/or battle damage.

Even so the Strikers series gets away with the Crotch Chop Waluigi does xD

BowsersGirl said:
I dunno if I made this topic, but I think they should at least make
one Rated T Mario game. I think it would be really fun for the older Mario
fans. What do you all think of this idea?
T is for 13+
Not much more than E10+'s reccomended age

Toad Eightyfive said:
That sounds like a dumb idea. Why would we need a T-rated Mario game in the first place?
Because Mario is too childish and not cool enough for him, obviously.

Y'know, I might could see a new Wario Land getting an E10+ but that's as far as it should go.

Don't really think it should go past E10+ either.

Zelda and Star Fox have had T rated games too.

One Donkey Kong (Donkey Konga something) game has a T rating, but that's mainly because one of the song's lyrics. It's pretty awkward.

we need a bowser game that's completely awesome, like a war game or something like that. Completely gorey, 18 game, 10/10, would play again

Back