'Shroom Spotlight

Heads up, I'm going to do Lake Shore Paradise tomorrow.

A new edition has been released!
And as always, we welcome readers to leave us feedback about the Spotlight project, this month. Thanks everyone, and good luck! Yes, I am well aware there is no Christmas song parody. Maybe next year.

That's great! Shivering Mountains was one I was worried wouldn't get fixed :P

I know you're a competent wiki editor, but what we're aiming for is something similar to other World pages, although tbh I have no idea how Wario World actually works, so I don't know if that's feasible.

I usually just give out the general layout of the stages. Wario World shouldn't be too different layout-wise, but there are additional bits of info and secrets that need to be included, such as the button locations and secret stages.

I haven't worked with a Wario World anything before for the wiki, so this'll be a nice challenge.

Duskull said:
you're a competent wiki editor

8)

Rewriting Speed Skating is tremendously difficult but...I tried...?

I never played the game so....I can't help much aside from my attempt

As for release data GameFAQs also lists Smash Bros. for AUS versions being released in simply...2000.

Added the stage layout of Shivering Mountains. I have already cleared 99.9% of Wario World (missing one statue piece in Pecan Sands), so I couldn't get the exact locations of some of the rewards. But at least now players can tell where they're going.

For Vanilla Lake 1, does the article need more Super Mario Kart images and at least one Super Circuit image or does it just need a Super Circuit image?

It needs a Super Circuit image.

Also, that screenshot needs to be in better quality but that's not the main concern right now.

btw I got rid of the rewrite tag on Speed Skating

plz thank Quizmelon

Thankfully Spotlight wasn't claimed by The Curse of 2016, and it's still going strong, in our first edition of 2017, we have six new articles to focus on. Four of them are RPG games, with three of them being recent. One is Donkey Kong themed, and the other is Mario Golf. People with these games, pretty please contribute, I may have cookies. Probably not though.

Link to Spotlight page

And as always, we welcome readers to leave us feedback about the Spotlight project, this month. Thanks everyone, and good luck!

Took care of the Yoshi image, along with the other three that were listed on Birdie. I almost missed the other three myself; would it be possible for you to list multiple low-quality/missing images if they are similarly located? For example, there are several Shiny enemies that are missing images and not just Dry Bones.

Time Turner said:
Took care of the Yoshi image, along with the other three that were listed on Birdie. I almost missed the other three myself; would it be possible for you to list multiple low-quality/missing images if they are similarly located? For example, there are several Shiny enemies that are missing images and not just Dry Bones.
Beautiful, thanks.

Normally we just sift through the relevant maintenance category, and look for anything that could potentially be improved. I don't think we've ever tried considering the context of the single chosen image/article, and whether related pages would have the same problem. Why try and attract capable users to fix just one, where there is an entire group that could be improved together? Thanks for the great suggestion, we'll definitely consider this.

Well, I suppose this was bound to happen at some point: I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THOSE GAMES! OH, NO!

...That's not entirely true. I can get a better image of Flooff, but that's about it. Maybe the SMW2:YI logo if I have that stored on my computer somewhere...

Considering I'm currently working on overhauling the Super Mario Sunshine articles, I'll get to Delfino Plaza and the main game article itself eventually. If all goes well, I should have it all done by the end of this month.

EDIT: Okay, so, I'm not able to do what is requested of the Super Mario Sunshine articles. However, I have rewritten the Wall Jump page as best I can, covering only the mechanics and who can use the move.

In all honesty, I don't have a lot of experience with the Wario series, so if it's been incorrectly marked as a stub, then my bad.

Looking at it, the only concrete thing I can say is maybe an enemies list like other worlds have, but other than that, I can't really say.

Back