What's the weather like outside right now?

It's still hot where I live. Past 8 PM and still over 80 degrees. Ugh, when will these dog days of summer end? Come on, September, you're hot but at least relatively cool early in the morning and late at night.

So it's about 90 degrees and humid, which makes it feel like 100.

Thank God for A/C.

I really hope these are the last heat spells, Fall should be coming up and I want these stupid heat spells gone.

The breeze is nice today, and (of course) sun sun sun and clear skies. It's actually beautiful today, but yeah SoCal is known for its sunny skies and cool breezes.

Wish most weather would be like this.

Agreed, BLOF. These heat spells better not be here during Fall Break like last year.

Today started off like it was gonna be unbearably hot(i.e. 95 degrees or more), but in the afternoon, the rain cooled things off when it hit 87 degrees so now it's mid to upper 70s, though it's still rather humid. If only tomorrow was supposed to be this cool for summer.

After a really hot week with temperatures hitting low 30s in the day time and still being mid to low 20s come night time, we now have a massive thunderstorm.

What do we want? Rain! When do we want it? Now, so this stupid drought will finally be over!

Sunny. Quite a few white clouds here and there. Looks like there's a small breeze going, judging by the movement of the trees. Aaaaand according to my handy-dandy notebook weather app, it's 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
Also dry like Arizona should be.

It's pretty nice right now but earlier we got RAIN FOR ONCE!

It's hot again, it was 91 degrees at some point today and muggy with the low being over 70 degrees. Forecast says that we're getting high temperatures up to 92 degrees and lows up to 75 until next weekend. When Saturday comes back around, it's supposed to be highs in the upper 80s(still hot, but beats being over 90 degrees) and lows in the upper 60s. Hopefully, since there's only about 2 weeks left until autumn, this'll be the last we see of the crummy heat until June 2017. Maybe we'll actually have a nice fall just like we had a nice spring this year since last year, we got too many record highs in the Fall and Winter.

right now? nighttime, but aside from that, its still too hot in the day, but were almost there

waiting till I can finally put the top down on my car in perfect fall weather

Back