What's the weather like outside right now?

raining yay

It's clear at night right now, but rain is supposed come in the morning and cool things off. I hope the low temperature drops below 60 on Sunday night, I'm tired of these lows above 70 degrees and these highs above 90.
Edit: Today, Sunday, was the nicest day in a while, sorta like what we had in Spring. Right now at almost 10 PM, it's slightly below 70 F and today was in the lower 80s at the warmest point. It was also super sunny.

This heat is back, today has been September's hottest day because it hit 95 degrees, and the nice weather on the forecast keeps getting pushed back. F this climate, man. We still haven't had days that dropped below 60 degrees overnight, most of the lows are 70 or higher. Sick of this hot shit, and I've heard stuff about it being hot and humid until mid October or the end of October. Just fuck off, summer! At least it was less humid and I didn't see any mosquitoes outside.

today's weather is disgusting like hell. hot and humid, ugh

thank you hurrican paine

It was ridiculously foggy this morning when I woke up, but then it cleared by noon and now it's pretty hot.

It cooled down a little bit over the weekend, but now it's hot but at least with nights that drop below 70 we're supposed to be getting one last wave of extreme heat this weekend, and then it'll stop after that then go back to being really warm(highs in the 80s, lows in the 60s) but still tolerable by standards until the end of the forecast(though I wouldn't say that's what October's gonna be like, because October here has unpredictable weather and the forecast gets less accurate the further it tries to predict, not to mention that even the prediction for tomorrow could be wrong, as I've seen days that turned out to be cooler than the forecast from the day before and a day that turned out to be hotter recently) The end of this week and beginning of next are supposedly the last days in the 90s. This isn't very heard of where I live, the low temperatures have been above 60 all this month and all highs have been above 80. Hopefully, this is just the heat getting out of the way for October because usually, the temperatures just leap from nice to hot and sometimes even chilly here in the fall. My dad made an exaggeration about our climate saying that there is no fall or spring here, just summer, then rain for a week(which is only supposed to happen one day of next week) after temperatures jump around then it'll be 50 degrees with sometimes a cold front that brings snow, then it goes back to jumping around temperatures for Spring, then it'll be 90 degrees early in June. It's been a long summer with lows being 70 or above for months with the amount of rain being limited(seriously, it usually rains every week in Summer) compared to the average and usually in the 90s during the day.

outside is utterly death right now thanks to the stupidly high heat and the santa anna winds

You know it's cold out when I'm wearing long clothes and I'm still cold.

Rainy and dull. Ironically, I have Mr. Blue Sky stuck in my head.

Santa Ana winds still there, still causing misery

It's a little chilly at 50º, but the air is so crisp and the weather is so sunny. It feels like a classic fall day.

Somewhere in the 40s and probably not getting any warmer today.

Back