What's the weather like outside right now?

tornado sirens again

why kansas why

There was a huge storm last night. Now the weather's mild.

Kinda cloudy, but that doesn't matter when it's 82oF.

heard shit is going down in southern germany

meanwhile here it was 30+ °C and sunny all day

rip

Yesterday it hit 90°F. So far today is going to be hotter, and already it is a great, sunny day for the beach. (If we had one nearer to us lol) :p

There was a heat advisory today. It hit 100 and it was so muggy and hot! It's going to be just as hot all week long lol! :p

ThePeachinator said:
There was a heat advisory today. It hit 100 and it was so muggy and hot! It's going to be just as hot all week long lol! :p
It's going to be like that this weekend, minus the humidity.
Have I mentioned how much I love Arizona weather?

Johnny Boy said:
The air is so thick that it feels like you're in a car.

Same here, the heat just presses in and it's the kind of stifling, unbearable heat.

Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:

Same here, the heat just presses in and it's the kind of stifling, unbearable heat.
Yep, I'm ready for fall so we can get some room-temperature weather or at least significantly less humidity.

Man, I love fall. Where are you from if I can ask?

ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:

Yep, I'm ready for fall so we can get some room-temperature weather or at least significantly less humidity.

Southwestern TN. We're not always lucky though, as last fall(I wonder if the El Nino had something to do with that shit) was flippin' hot. Mostly in the 80s, 1 day up to 90, and another day above that, although it usually would have gotten down to significantly below 90 by that point. Fall usually starts off on the hot side, but within a few weeks, it'll be feeling better. Before Halloween, it'll usually be lower than the mid 70s.

Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:

Southwestern TN. We're not always lucky though, as last fall(I wonder if the El Nino had something to do with that *bleep*) was flippin' hot. Mostly in the 80s, 1 day up to 90, and another day above that, although it usually would have gotten down to significantly below 90 by that point. Fall usually starts off on the hot side, but within a few weeks, it'll be feeling better. Before Halloween, it'll usually be lower than the mid 70s.

I live in MO, and it's pretty much hot all through September. By late September it gets nicer and by Halloween it's freezing (especially at night!) I hope your weather gets cooler :)

ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:
ThePeachinator said:
Johnny Boy said:

Southwestern TN. We're not always lucky though, as last fall(I wonder if the El Nino had something to do with that *bleep*) was flippin' hot. Mostly in the 80s, 1 day up to 90, and another day above that, although it usually would have gotten down to significantly below 90 by that point. Fall usually starts off on the hot side, but within a few weeks, it'll be feeling better. Before Halloween, it'll usually be lower than the mid 70s.
Thank you. The humidity is going down tomorrow, praise the heavens

I live in MO, and it's pretty much hot all through September. By late September it gets nicer and by Halloween it's freezing (especially at night!) I hope your weather gets cooler :)

ThePeachinator said:

Southern California is like this

now, I really hate this awful heat, like, it should just end already

Baby Luigi said:
ThePeachinator said:

Southern California is like this

now, I really hate this awful heat, like, it should just end already

And I thought Massachusetts was bad.

Cooler, but still hot-ish.

Back