What's the weather like outside right now?

J & Siph said:
It's raining outside and 72 degrees F, and has been for at least 3 hours. I'm wearing socks, jeans, and a jacket over my shirt. I'm in Arizona. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Jeans and jacket? Reminds me of a certain avatar. ;)

Cold but fair in Tennessee.

Clear skies. That was what we needed since Hurricane Michael dropped more rain we didn't need.

75 degrees Fahrenheit with 24% humidity. Nice and comfy, but I got so used to the high humidity and temperature we were having for a while that now I'm cold constantly!

The worst I've ever seen...

First, it was dark. It looked like it was midnight, but it was only 12:00. Next, it started getting brighter, but it started raining. Then, there was hail (a lot) and a lot of wind. So much that it was hard to even breathe (literally)! It wasn't just small ice balls, but also BIG ones. Some trees were also going down! Also, I stayed under a building, yet I got really wet and I didn't go under the rain at all. That's how bad it was! When I came back home (cause that happened while I was at school during recess), some books were a little wet, and some other stuff was out of place. Luckily, nothing broke. And the rain didn't touch anything electronic.

Cloudy, though I'm seeing part of the sky that isn't blocked by clouds.

Back