What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

Time Turner said:
Meowth said:
I thought it was great.

I'll also add MP9 Mafia and Tucky's Mafia to my list -- I had a lot of fun with those two.
Those two are probably somewhere on my worst Mafias for me.

too bad

Meowth said:
Time Turner said:
Meowth said:
I thought it was great.

I'll also add MP9 Mafia and Tucky's Mafia to my list -- I had a lot of fun with those two.
Those two are probably somewhere on my worst Mafias for me.

too bad
:spear:

I can't think of any,of course i've only done 2 games so far so whatever.

My new best experience is STHM, when I made the final move that won the game for the innocents and won Innocent MVP.

Luckily I copped Magikrazy Night 1.

LN1 said:
Another one was where I replaced late game too, but this time I was mafia. Killing two innocents at the same time was glorious(bomber+chaos phase(day and night at the same time)).
was that pokemon platinum mafia?

i still look down on the way i hosted for that one but i did make the "???" phase and a lot of other new roles too (i think hider was my role - correct me if i'm wrong, my memory is rusty)

LN1 said:
One good experience was when I replaced someone late game in a mafia and logically deduced Packy was the last mafia. Even if I was the last one to do so.

Which one was that?

Also, best experience was having an extremely overpowered role in MP6 Mafia. Ily Timmy <333

Keyzer said:
LN1 said:
Another one was where I replaced late game too, but this time I was mafia. Killing two innocents at the same time was glorious(bomber+chaos phase(day and night at the same time)).
was that pokemon platinum mafia?

i still look down on the way i hosted for that one but i did make the "???" phase and a lot of other new roles too (i think hider was my role - correct me if i'm wrong, my memory is rusty)
Why yes it was Platinum Mafia.

A New World Record said:
LN1 said:
One good experience was when I replaced someone late game in a mafia and logically deduced Packy was the last mafia. Even if I was the last one to do so.

Which one was that?

Also, best experience was having an extremely overpowered role in MP6 Mafia. Ily Timmy <333
I can't remember the name of the mafia, only that I was Mario the Con-Artist. From my vague memory, it was likely hosted by nabber. The name is the thing I can't remember at all. Loved Con-Artisting against FireEevee, even if he wasn't mafia.

A New World Record said:
LN1 said:
I don't think you actually had to ever use a revive, nor were you ever targeted. Also tbh I was kinda unsure if you were suppose to die from visiting the Granny since you were immune to nightkills and you had cop powers for a night, but eh, I decided not to make you die from visiting the Granny lol
On top of that, if you ever did actually die, it'd be Day again so the innocents would have another chance to scumhunt LOL XD

i laughed

My best experience has definitely changed to Mafia 2101, although it was a mix of mainly good and a slight slip.

For starters, I didn't get suspected at all. Secondly, I discovered an Ancient Clue to my location in the middle of the game and it read that my location started with a "3". I then used Random.org to give me a number between 30-39, and it gave me 36. I PMed MCD that I wanted to visit location 36, and wouldn't ya know - that was my location. And at my location, I found 5 shurikens - one in which I used to kill Shoey, which was part of the Mafia, so that was just a lucky strike on my part. However, another shuriken I used to check Stooben, who was being randomvoted during one of the day phases and I protected him from being lynched - despite showing up as an innocent when I checked him, he ended up being the robot godfather. I obviously got some flack after that, but it's not like I could have known - the role looked legit to me.

Finally, when I was injured that one day earlier in the mafia, I ended up surviving. Ironically, the night preceding that day phase was one of the few times during the game I actually used my Tracker role.

So yeah, definitely one of my best plays so far, and I'm proud of myself.

I am still surprised that everyone was so willing to trust me and follow me, even after RandomYoshi flipped as a convert. This is one of my best anti-Innocent games in a while, even if I did start off as an Innocent.

I loved when the 4 players died all at once.

That was a beautiful site to see.

Back