What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

Hajime Hinata said:
best was werewolf III or possibly awards I (werewolf III was just fun in general and awards I i almost won as the godfather)

worst was probably awards II where i was randomly killed night 1 and then didn't get to do shit for the rest of the game.

Werewolf III I was an Alien and Beq outed our entire alignment, though I was already screwed.

Awards Mafia I actually did a great job, except for at the end where everyone was a good lynch except for the person I finally decided to lynch, who killed me with them, causing the mafia to instantly win. Ugh, I knew Mijzelffan was Mafia, but no, Villain came from the dead, yelled at me, and I changed my vote. My memory is a little hazy, so that might not be entirely true with all I said above.

Sochies said:
My best experience? Killing smasher in Nostalgia Mafia. I took a chance, and I killed a mafia. It was a one shot. And it worked.

banned for life

I won as a phantom in one of the werewolf mafia and I think that in SMB's mafia I was a cop and found out a mafia.

Xerneas said:
LN1 said:
My best experience as a host thus far was whent he randomizer made Smasher mafia. Priceless.

Fun fact:

Smasher has either been mafia or was converted to mafia in the three games he has been of mine.
Smasher is mafia more often than innocent for some reason.

My favorite experiences have been the games I've hosted and playing in Stooben's games. I've played in too many to count or remember off the top of my head but I've liked all the games in which I've played an instrumental role and come out on top. I remember kicking ass with MG1 in Toy Story 3 Mafia.

As for the worst, I played an awful game in Romeo & Juliet Mafia.

NSY said:
Xerneas said:
LN1 said:
My best experience as a host thus far was whent he randomizer made Smasher mafia. Priceless.

Fun fact:

Smasher has either been mafia or was converted to mafia in the three games he has been of mine.
Smasher is mafia more often than innocent for some reason.
Also PS Smasher was literally a mafia role once, but Tucky got it.

Xerneas said:
LN1 said:

Fun fact:

i swear i'm mafia in most of your games

anytime i'm given a power role I laugh because I never use them
anytime I get lynched because people think I should act seriously then find out i'm innocent
the first time I claimed to be the godfather
those are my best mafia experiences

My best experience was probably being the Insane Cop in the (Shroom?) Mafia. Though I kind of wish I wasn't all excited when I saw Smasher was Mafia aligned. :p

My worst, probably Banjo Kazooie Mafia where it was my first mafia and I died Night 1. -__-

Also, I found my Mario Party 6 Mafia had some great moments in there, like lynching the Yakuza on Day 1 and having so many confirmed innocents. Also, Bop and his amazing flashlight skills saved you all.

Timmy said:
Also, I found my Mario Party 6 Mafia had some great moments in there, like lynching the Yakuza on Day 1 and having so many confirmed innocents. Also, Bop and his amazing flashlight skills saved you all.
Actually I think that was my worst. Bop was pretty much just firing at me Day 1 for not the best of reasons(apparently being good=innocent and being bad=mafia, in terms of skill. Hell, it's still applying in the present), and I just HAD to be mafia in that one. I stopped signing up for mafias for a while since I didn't want that incident to repeat(Bop firing me at Day 1 every single time). I returned to playing when Bop had(still has) a temporal break from this forum.

LN1 said:
Timmy said:
Actually I think that was my worst. Bop was pretty much just firing at me Day 1 for not the best of reasons(apparently being good=innocent and being bad=mafia, in terms of skill. Hell, it's still applying in the present), and I just HAD to be mafia in that one. I stopped signing up for mafias for a while since I didn't want that incident to repeat(Bop firing me at Day 1 every single time). I returned to playing when Bop had(still has) a temporal break from this forum.
He did the same in Portal Mafia against MCS, which I think is just a cruel reason to lynch someone.

Time Turner said:
He did the same in Portal Mafia against MCS, which I think is just a cruel reason to lynch someone.

Indeed. And people actually followed his bandwagon for me, which was utter bullcrap, and I eventually turned out to be innocent. It was just really unfair because I didn't even get a chance to enjoy the mafia as I was the first one lynched.

Things like that are why I don't like hosting. You want to intervene but you can't.

The Mafia will eventually win in a game you host. Intervening will make the Innocents win 100% of the time, and we can't have that. The Mafia needs love too! :'(

Chiaki Nanami said:
I am currently having 50 feelings about that move.

I have to agree with Reversinator that I'll remember that. Not because you died necessarily, but because you were bragging about how the Innocents were for sure going to win and everything, and how you will survive, and then you get bombed and now the Innocents have only one shot left to kill the mafia.

Chiaki Nanami said:
50 Feelings of Gray?

Xerneas said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

I have to agree with Reversinator that I'll remember that. Not because you died necessarily, but because you were bragging about how the Innocents were for sure going to win and everything, and how you will survive, and then you get bombed and now the Innocents have only one shot left to kill the mafia.
Exactly this. The opportunity was just so perfect.

I thought it was great.

I'll also add MP9 Mafia and Tucky's Mafia to my list -- I had a lot of fun with those two.

What BMB said is exactly why i thought that was beautiful and perfect GD.

Also Rocker Mafia has been a blast to host so far even though it is only Day 1. I hope it stays that way.

Except for all the constant vote changing, but i'm getting used to it

Back