What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

I was playing Werewolf IRL with some friends of my parents, who are huge tabletop game fans (the parents and the friends). At the start of the game, the GM said something to the effect of "Joe the Villager is dead."

One of the players (might have been GM's daughter) asked who Joe The Villager was.

"No-one," the GM said. "He's an NPC."

"Wait, what does NPC mean?" the GM's daughter- who grew up in a house of gaming enthusiasts and would have been told the meaning of this term by now- asked.

We all immediately voted for her.

And she was a werewolf.

Jesus Freak said:
I was playing Werewolf IRL with some friends of my parents, who are huge tabletop game fans (the parents and the friends). At the start of the game, the GM said something to the effect of "Joe the Villager is dead."

One of the players (might have been GM's daughter) asked who Joe The Villager was.

"Wait, what does NPC mean?" the GM's daughter- who grew up in a house of gaming enthusiasts and would have been told the meaning of this term by now- asked.

And she was a werewolf.
I don't get how not knowing something makes someone werewolf.

Лакитубыстро said:
Jesus Freak said:

And she was a werewolf.
I don't get how not knowing something makes someone werewolf.
It was the beginning of the game, we were just voting for the sake of it at that point. We didn't know if she was or not, but the fact hat she was is just icing on the cake.

Back