What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

NSY

Celestial Guide
Layton Lost Future Or Yoshi's K's mafia. Layton because I could figure out people's roles with out being stoped and Yoshi K's mafia because I laughed my head off every time I made a good kill.

Worst, Day & Night mafia, no contest.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
Was it really necessary to mention, yet again, you hated DvN?

My best experience as a player; probably Hunger Games mafia, where I was mafia and got converted to a third party and managed to win with both. Stoob's games are always a great experience too. As host; Tucayo's Mafia.
 

Souda-kun

More than just a carbonated beverage.
My worst experiences would probably take up several pages.

My best would be a tie between two games:

In my first online Mafia game-my only previous experience was a few games of a simpler, card Mafia played at a convention,-I was the FBI Agent. Every other turn, I could investigate a player and learned their role. I created an alliance with the other good guys. One of the other Town players joined up with some of the other people who were unhappy that a newcomer was playing actively and tried to get me lynched, AFTER it was confirmed I was a good guy. Despite this, I successfully eliminated the Mafia, leaving behind instructions that led to their downfall after by retconned death in the last turn. Won MVP for this one.*.*

The second was when I was the Godfather. I was steal dealing with players who had a grudge, but managed to survive until the last round by weaving an impressive web of lies and using everything I could to stay alive. In the end, me at the Detective were the final two players left alive, and I won due to the decision of a tie-breaker. It was a pretty epic way to end things.
 

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Post-Apocalypse Mafia would have to be my best experience. That was literally my first game as an Independent, and I somehow managed not only to survive to the end, but eliminate 10 other players and get crowned with the overall MVP. Worst was Yoshi K's Mafia, where I died on Night 1 as the Necromancer.
 

Souda-kun

More than just a carbonated beverage.
As a side note, the above avatar/sig set is making me want to break out MY paperclip set.
 
I have many. I mean, some good ones I can name off the top of my head are Halloween Mafia, Wind Waker Mafia, Homestuck Mafia, American Revolution Mafia, Digimafia, KIU Mafia, DvN Mafia. That's just a few off the top of my head.

Never really had a worse experience.
 

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Stooben's games stand out to me as the most fun, normally. Especially the one where I was the shopkeeper.

I think I also did well in Banjo-Kazooie Mafia?
 

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Best experience would be either Volcano Mafia or Mario Party 9 Mafia, whereas worst experience would probably be Paper Mario Mafia. Goddamnit, that Granny.
 

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
My worst experience (not because it was a bad game, it was anything but, but I did terribly and I didn't like my role much) would be Awards Mafia II. Being lynched on Day 1 and getting no tokens from the game sure was fun.
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Chiaki Nanami said:
Best experience would be either Volcano Mafia or Mario Party 9 Mafia, whereas worst experience would probably be Paper Mario Mafia. Goddamnit, that Granny.
Worst experience isn't Pawnmon, or my mafia, really? I expected otherwise.
 

MCS

Donkey Kong
I can't really say I've had a "best" experience yet as I'm still a novice to mafias, but I can definitely say that so far, I did pretty good in DigiMafia. I made no embarrassing mistakes and never got lynched, and was the first mafia I won that I wasn't a replacement in.
 

Souda-kun

More than just a carbonated beverage.
Suddenly, I think my no-talking-about-this-Mafia-outside-of-the-game-thread rule makes a little more sense to everyone now.

I want to hear more details about all these Mafias.D :
 

RandomYoshi

Sweden? More like Memeden.
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Sonia Nevermind said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Best experience would be either Volcano Mafia or Mario Party 9 Mafia, whereas worst experience would probably be Paper Mario Mafia. Goddamnit, that Granny.
Worst experience isn't Pawnmon, or my mafia, really? I expected otherwise.
well

they were both pretty horrid

but I think that your Mafia might be the one that beats it all. If I had known that the Bandits were aligned with the Town (you said they could win with the Town), I would have managed to win that game.

Anyway, that aside, the Pawnmon thing was ... awful. It was so awful to sit there in the Mafia QuickTopic and watch Ltq being the worst Mafia Roleblocker I've ever seen.
 

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Chiaki Nanami said:
but I think that your Mafia might be the one that beats it all. If I had known that the Bandits were aligned with the Town (you said they could win with the Town), I would have managed to win that game.
Unfortunately for you, I was there.
 

Lily x

Goodbye
I have said it before, but I will say it again.
Majoras Mafia as it was a personal milestone for me when I actually started to become a worthy player, not just a sheep who would get killed off eventualy.
The last awards mafia was good for me too, as a I got robot MVP, even though I found being active in it really hard as I was in the middle of my summer holiday in France where I only had wi-fi at two of the four campsites I stayed at.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
MW Werewolf Take III is still the best experience I've had without a doubt. MLP: FiMafia is a close second. Other honorable mentions include Volcano Mafia, PMD2 Mafia, Vote to Lynch, Homestuck Mafia, American Revolution Mafia, Dangan Ronpa mafia, and Shoey Mafia.

I guess LTQ's second mafia would be the worst. Not because it was a bad game, but because I was randomly lynched day 1 with the only vote on me being cast by a mafia using really bad reasoning.

Rolf said:
I think I also did well in Banjo-Kazooie Mafia?
You destroyed the innocents almost single-handedly.

I'd say yes.
 

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
Chiaki Nanami said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Chiaki Nanami said:
Best experience would be either Volcano Mafia or Mario Party 9 Mafia, whereas worst experience would probably be Paper Mario Mafia. Goddamnit, that Granny.
Worst experience isn't Pawnmon, or my mafia, really? I expected otherwise.
well

they were both pretty horrid

but I think that your Mafia might be the one that beats it all. If I had known that the Bandits were aligned with the Town (you said they could win with the Town), I would have managed to win that game.

Anyway, that aside, the Pawnmon thing was ... awful. It was so awful to sit there in the Mafia QuickTopic and watch Ltq being the worst Mafia Roleblocker I've ever seen.
Well the bandits were in no way to aligned as innocent they could simply joint-win if they were the two remaining factions.

One of my favorites would have to be digimafia. Pyro(?) died early, LTQ didn't do to well, and you made a terrible roleclaim and i'm just like being all leadery and shit and like "WE CAN DO THIS."

@Souda: We have all our finished games in the archive if you want to read any of them.

Also Volcano Mafia was awesome, i had so much fun.
 
Nagito Komaeda said:
I have said it before, but I will say it again.
Majoras Mafia as it was a personal milestone for me when I actually started to become a worthy player, not just a sheep who would get killed off eventualy.
Lol, I love looking at your victory post when I told you got MVP. You were like "I will get into MHG for sure!"
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Xerneas said:
Nagito Komaeda said:
I have said it before, but I will say it again.
Majoras Mafia as it was a personal milestone for me when I actually started to become a worthy player, not just a sheep who would get killed off eventualy.
Lol, I love looking at your victory post when I told you got MVP. You were like "I will get into MHG for sure!"
<< And so I did.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
I've been lynched in half of the mafia's I'm in as a innocent.

I worst of them has to be MP9 mafia where Rocker voted me when I was trying to scumhunt and he said was being confusing.
 
Top