What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

Souda-kun said:
So, the innocents have their own topic? I've heard of Mafia people and certain innocent roles having private communication, but never innocents themselves.
It's not given to them by the host, but the Innocents tend to create a quick topic for themselves to facilitate discussion between them.

As for my worst moment...lol, probably every mafia I was in that wasn't Awards Mafia or DigiMafia

In all seriousness, my worst moment was definitely either Magnificent Mafia, where 1) I accidentally made the wrong roleclaim and 2) I was suspected just because I asked why IceShadow blatantly said he was mafia, and that made no sense to me; or Tucayo Mafia, where everyone was so sure I was mafia, they just decided to ignore everything I said including my false roleclaim, which in retrospect could have been a little better if my mafia buddies actually helped me with it.

What was the mafia where someone got tricked by LTQ ghost-posting?

MCS said:
In all seriousness, my worst moment was definitely either Magnificent Mafia, where 1) I accidentally made the wrong roleclaim and 2) I was suspected just because I asked why IceShadow blatantly said he was mafia, and that made no sense to me
Sorry about that.

MCS said:
or Tucayo Mafia, where everyone was so sure I was mafia, they just decided to ignore everything I said including my false roleclaim, which in retrospect could have been a little better if my mafia buddies actually helped me with it.
Sorry about that.

MCS said:
As for my worst moment...lol, probably every mafia I was in that wasn't Awards Mafia or DigiMafia

In all seriousness, my worst moment was definitely either Magnificent Mafia, where 1) I accidentally made the wrong roleclaim and 2) I was suspected just because I asked why IceShadow blatantly said he was mafia, and that made no sense to me; or Tucayo Mafia, where everyone was so sure I was mafia, they just decided to ignore everything I said including my false roleclaim, which in retrospect could have been a little better if my mafia buddies actually helped me with it.
There was Nitwit mafia as well where you kept sheeping on joke votes, which gave me an excuse to force a kill onto you :P .

My best are probably Lakituthequick's second mafia and Yoshi K's mafia because nobody suspected me to be mafia.
My worst is probably Digimafia where I got killed on a bandwagon while I was innocent.

Nagito Komaeda said:
There was Nitwit mafia as well where you kept sheeping on joke votes, which gave me an excuse to force a kill onto you :P .

You mean Mafia Game? Yeah...don't remind me about that. I ended up winning that even though it was like, my second or third mafia, but I was a replacement, and besides, Nitwit shouldn't have allowed dead users to jokevote in the first place.

My best experience was either DigiMafia (which I won), DvN Mafia (because I was lunar), or Volcano Mafia I (where I was third-party and actually made a decent claim before getting lynched Day 11).

Worst experience was Star Wars mafia when dumb luck got me vigged Day 2 before I had a chance to make any defense (I was mafia btw).

Best experience? As a host, Volcano Mafia I, but as a player...Star Wars Mafia & V2W Mafia. First because I wasn't too active but caused the Innocents to win (also, I was Admiral Ackbar!). V2W Mafia because I defeated the Koopa Troop with my FALCON PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH.

Worst? Take a wild fucking guess.

Nekomaru Nidai said:
Worst experience was Star Wars mafia when dumb luck got me vigged Day 2 before I had a chance to make any defense (I was mafia btw).

:luma:

Time Turner said:
DigiMafia is getting mentioned a lot here.

Because DigiMafia was awesome.

I was also stupidly lynched in Roleless Mafia.

I suddenly want a Mafia where everyone is a Jester, which is a role that wins by being lynched. The final person left ends up being the loser.

I say it in complete seriousness.XD

I'm starting to follow the current games nearing their end, so I can guess at who is Mafia. I still get lost with all the different usernames people seem to go by.@_@

MCS said:
Nagito Komaeda said:

You mean Mafia Game? Yeah...don't remind me about that. I ended up winning that even though it was like, my second or third mafia, but I was a replacement, and besides, Nitwit shouldn't have allowed dead users to jokevote in the first place.

D: It's not my fault that everyone was in a different timezone than me. As soon as I saw the problem, I told them to stop. I've told you this plenty of times.

As for my best mafia experiences, I'd say that Star Wars Mafia was pretty fun. Even though I was sort of away for half the game, had one of my men killed by a granny, had another converted by the mafia, and then lost the game due to choosing the wrong person to kill, I still had a blast playing it.

Another game I had fun with was Dangan Ronpa 1 Mafia. My role was Touko Fukawa/Genocider Syo, and my power alternated depending on which personality I currently was. As Touko, I could send someone a short message about anything I wanted, which would also automatically be sent to whoever had the Togami role. As Syo, my sole mission was to kill Togami, and I had two vigkills which I could use to do so. What my strategy ended up being was sending random messages to try and get Togami out into the open. I never killed him in the end, but I still won anyway.

Xerneas said:
Oh, and when MCD killed himself in the same mafia.

that was funny, especially how that only happened because of bad luck

in fact, i think it was a pretty smart move, in hindsight, as it made me appear innocent

I did enjoy MLP Mafia, despite the fact that I lost.

and even though I joined in late, The Simpsons mafia was fun, Song Summoner, too.

As far as bad games go, Star Wars Mafia wasn't exactly my best game:

attacked Smasher only to have MM15 die in his stead.
Smasher is killed by the mafia.
I'm converted the following night, making my ability to convert once the third-party was eliminated null.
Accidentally killed GD even though I knew he was on Jabba's team.
Someone (Ralph, I think) attacks the granny despite me telling them the granny's identity.

Back