What is the best experience you have had in a mafia game

Ah, it's not quite the same as being there. I can't wait to start playing here myself. Two games need to end first, though.@_@

Sonia Nevermind said:
One of my favorites would have to be digimafia. Pyro(?) died early, LTQ didn't do to well, and you made a terrible roleclaim and i'm just like being all leadery and shit and like "WE CAN DO THIS."
Shoey was also somewhere there.

Time Turner said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
One of my favorites would have to be digimafia. Pyro(?) died early, LTQ didn't do to well, and you made a terrible roleclaim and i'm just like being all leadery and shit and like "WE CAN DO THIS."

Shoey was the Yakuza who didn't know he was mafia.

oh god how did i forget that lol

even the mafia laughed at him

New Super Mario said:
Oh, and Iceshadow's thing in Magnificent Mafia was hilarious......
I know right.

Worst has to be Vote To Lynch for me as I was away a lot and as I don't play that much V2W, I made a shitty roleclaim.

Sonia Nevermind said:
Time Turner said:
Sonia Nevermind said:

Shoey was the Yakuza who didn't know he was mafia.
I sent the quick topic to him three times. He kept losing track of it.

New Super Mario said:
Oh, and Iceshadow's thing in Magnificent Mafia was hilarious......
Probably one of the biggest blunders in MarioBoards Mafia history.

Chiaki Nanami said:
the funniest thing was that the mafia still won, methinks
Yes, its because MG1 was a bad motherfucker and it took me so long to work him out, and then I decided to be a dick and remove my vote which I had on the convert, which would have meant we would have won.

One mafia I was screwed over was in Yoshi K mafia when he friggin forgets to include me in the QT.

Everyone is yelling at me why I haven't posted in the topic when I didn't even have it.

Once one mafia member is let into an innocent quicktopic, he will post the link for all mafia members to see it. And the innocents are pretty much screwed.

NSY said:
Once one mafia member is let into an innocent quicktopic, he will post the link for all mafia members to see it. And the innocents are pretty much screwed.

Still mad that that's what I did to you in DvN mafia?

Oh, when NSM let the godfather into the innocent QT in SS mafia? Good times, good times.

Why would someone from the opposing side be let into the topic thing?

Souda-kun said:

Trickery, deception, and stupidity.

I thought it was another innocent who let the hypnotist in, though I did let the godfather in.
It was NSM's fault for giving me alignment only cop checks, otherwise I would have swung for him straight away.

Souda-kun said:

In SS mafia, NSM thought that MCD was innocent, and didn't ask Smasher if it was okay to let him in. NSM actually almost did it again as of late.

Oh, and when MCD killed himself in the same mafia.

So, the innocents have their own topic? I've heard of Mafia people and certain innocent roles having private communication, but never innocents themselves.

Back