Your current mood.

very stressed because i just last minuted my essay and cried about it to discord, but i finished so i'm a little better

Star★サシャ - Today at 8:13 PM
wait wtf how do i have 128 words???
i just bsed this part so far????
Star★サシャ - Today at 8:20 PM
transition done, now i have to explain her second point, move to the third, and repeat for the witches and lady macduff
i am on a roll
Star★サシャ - Today at 8:33 PM
oh shit oh shit
i think i'm using too many words
Star★サシャ - Today at 8:50 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
800 words exactly
i have 300 words to explain why lady macduff sucks and to close my whole essay
fuck this is gonna be hard
i realize using the mute channel to yell anyways defeats the whole purpose of me being muted but i literally don't care
i am stressed
Star★サシャ - Today at 9:00 PM
Words 962
FUCK
Star★サシャ - Today at 9:10 PM
Words 1095
i have 5 words to end this
haha
"Well u can’t lol bye"
there
all done :)
Pages 2
Words 1109
Characters 6138
Characters excluding spaces 5034
you know what
i don;t fucking care anymore
i'm closing the tab
i'm done the essay

Very tired , scared and anxious.

These whole year has been a mess around in here and i am honestly scared to even go outside , but we need to because without working there's no way we would eat.

Tired and not looking forward to church at all. One of the babies does essentially nothing but scream all day and I get ear raped whenever she does. That on top of being tired...not a good combination.

At work and tired, I don't wanna be here right now. I got home around 6pm yesterday after shopping (got some new amiibos :dk:) and my sister hogged the Switch until 10pm, when I kindly asked, "When are you going to let me play?" to which she answered "I didn't know you wanted to play." :rolleyes:

Needless to say I'm deprived of time with my Switch and I want to go home ASAP and play.
3 hours to go.

Woo, just ragequit SM74EE. That should tell you something about my mood.

Rather uneasy and paranoid.

My father occasionally goes into these sleep walking spells where he'll randomly walk around the house and move furniture for seemingly no reason, I have to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or leaves the house. He finally went to bed, so I'm hoping that he sleeps it off and is normal again by morning.

my entire life rn feels so surreal idk why

it's like i feel blessed with everything i've achieved up to this point but i also feel like i must work a lot harder

and at the same time i feel like i'm terribly embarassing myself all the time but idk i have to live with that feeling as well

i've been wracked with dysphoria and just a general feeling of being hit with a truck's force worth of cramps

i was unable to move for an hour, was fun

I feel like an utter trainwreck right now, because my closest irl friend was diagnosed with leukemia right when he was about to graduate high school. It's not freaking fair.

I'm incredibly sorry BLOF, I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Please let your friend know that my thoughts and prayers are with him, and I hope that you'll be able to find strength during this time.

Don't feel too good. I have to go to school in 50 minutes, and today's program is very inconsistent. On top of all that, today's the one day in the week where you have to climb three staircases four times. Thankfully, I have all afternoon to relax.

cant get any medicine refils until next work so im working on enduring lack of meds until then tired as fuck.

Scared. I'm having seizures and I've been having seizures without realizing it and I can't enjoy food anymore because my tongue is bleeding from chomping on it so much during seizures. My IQ feels like it's dropped about 25 points and my motor function is impaired. I just got home from the doctor though and she said I'm through the worst of it. The medication will prevent future seizures and within a week or so I'll be functioning at full capacity again.

I'm happy to be alive and I feel like I have a new lease on life.

Accomplished. I beat my 70 Star record of 2:28:06 with a new time of 2:20:33.

that sucks nq, hope you feel better.

As for me, pretty good but really tired lol, havent slept at all. About to though, just took my night meds.

EDIT:

Feel terrible today as my puppy maddie has died from heart failure.

I think I might be coming down with a cold, but I'm also kinda annoyed at OBS for giving me more problems. Other than that, I'm pretty good though.

Back