Your current mood.

I honestly feel quite sick right now. I have a headache, congestion, and I had facial muscular cramps, so I didn't really sleep until like 6 last night.

Baby Luigi said:
I honestly feel quite sick right now. I have a headache, congestion, and I had facial muscular cramps, so I didn't really sleep until like 6 last night.

That must be awful, I hope you get better BLOF.

Relaxed. Everything that I need done before Spring Break is done. I'm not allowing myself to stress.

Cirdec said:
I feel pains since my surgery, that's so annoying.

The first 5 days were so painful but now I feel better, it no longer hurts.
Plus I received today a letter, it was messages from my co-workers, saying they were missing me and wishing me to get well. Reading these messages made me cry.

I feel so tired and crappy right now that I can't even be arsed to finish up shading a drawing of mine.

I can thank the huge biting pain on my lower belly last night that prevented me from sleeping, thanks to menstruation. ----ing periods.

Pretty crappy. I was hoping I would feel better this morning, but nope, still don't have the motivation to do anything. Stupid cold.

Super nervous of the national test tomorrow. Basically, I will sit and write on a computer for 5 hours. And we aren't even allowed to leave the room were we are writing the test in until we are finished.

I had a really rough day a few days ago, but now I feel a lot better.

Back