Your current mood.

i'm a bit irritated.

still on the recovering part of losing my grandma

I'm emotionally drained.

These past few days I've been livid with Trump's incompetency, especially with regards to the disaster in Puerto Rico. He was attacking the mayor of San Juan for requesting aid, saying that "they want everything done for them", all the while he sits in his comfortable golf resort. Our president just doesn't feel the need to send assistance to American citizens who are suffering. And then I woke up this morning to the news about Las Vegas and it really hit me in the gut. I hate that I have to live in a country that continues to have a new "worst mass shooting" so often. And I know that congress won't have the backbone to push the gun control laws that we desperately need. And now I just find out that Tom Petty is dead.

Goddamnit.

Bored, stuck in an Algebra II class, and just generally bored.

An odd combination of mentally okay, anxious, sleepy, and strained... I just wish I could cuddle up to someone and fall asleep in their embrace.

zzzzzzzzzzz

I feel garbagey thank you so much for the much needed loud pounding noise at 6:00 am in the morning highway construction people

Awful. Lack of sleep due to a cold, good chance of a sore throat soon, and to go out and buy chicken broth would mean going out into the extremely cold weather which is probably what caused this crap in the first place :/

Somewhat annoyed but mostly neutral.

The water in the Dog's water can froze so I spent 15 minutes trying to break it out to no avail, the only thing accomplished was severely denting the can.

I feel cool right now but I still want to use the computer my twin is using right now.

I'm hungry. At the moment I'm writing this, I'm cooking some shirimp on the pan, as I am on a diet, contrary to how I used to eat fast food every now and then last year.

For the past week, I've been eating plenty of yogurt, most of my dinners have been fish, I'm not eating much meat, and I've mostly been eating food that is low in calories.

Tangle The Lemur said:
My dog just got killed by another dog, so not feeling so great

i'm so sorry. i cant fathom losing a pet, especially like that. hang in there, man. know you gave your dog the best life possible, keep him in your heart forever. </3

Back