Your current mood.

Some shithead sent me a random threatening personal message on Brawl Vault and I'm like "go get hit by a parked car"

Today was a really good day because the kindergartners at the school I work at had the opportunity to play all day long. Yes. All. Day. Long. No structured learning time, just play. And the kids enjoyed it so much. :D

I am so happy that these kiddos had the opportunity to have unstructured play time at school. There is so much pressure and focus on academics, even in the younger grades.

Amused, confused, and ragey all at the same time. Thanks, Mario 64 Chaos Edition!

ive had a pretty bad ear infection for a week and finally managed to get an antibiotic for it, still feeling it, but maybe ill make things better soon, but due to the infection ive been pretty miserable.

Get better Zae. Best wishes to you ♥

i'm feeling melancholic

my grandma, one of the toughest, yet kindest and most bubbly people in the world was diagnosed with alzheimer's disease a few years back

she died early this morning

I'm so sorry for your loss; if you need us, we're always here for you.

Oh man I am sorry Neptune. Please get better and best wishes to you and your family.

The Pyro Guy said:
I'm so sorry for your loss; if you need us, we're always here for you.

Stargazing said:
i'm sorry for your loss neptune

Baby Luigi said:
Oh man I am sorry Neptune. Please get better and best wishes to you and your family.

Cloud Strife said:
I'm sorry for your loss, Neptune. If you need help, we're always here.

Grunty Industries said:
I'm sorry for your loss Neptune. I hope you get better.

thank you so much for the kind words gang

it's alright i guess, it's not hitting me that hard right now, i kind of made peace with her being gone a couple of years back when i went to visit her in the hospital, and she was pretty much the shell of her former self

i realised at that point that she was gone and there was pretty much nothing that could be done to bring her back

i'm just relieved that she's now free of her pain and in a better place

my uncles and my grandfather (my mother had to leave the room), who were in the room when she was just passing away, said that she looked up and saw something, and had a look on her face as if she recognised someone, and was immediately happy right when she finally passed away. my uncles were so confused, and my granddad said it was jesus, coming to bring her home

i realise it's not something a lot of people here believe in, but, to me, it's rather peaceful and settling to know that she's with the lord now

the funeral is in two weeks, and because they live so far away, i'll be heading up there for three days, so i may not have a way to talk to any of you

mine and my moms puppy, maddi, has had a gran mal(sp?) seizure today and the tests are like a total of 1300 dollars and not even sure if anything can be done for her, so might have to put her down.

Hopefully she will just have to take meds but its put me in a pretty sour mood.

I cant tell if this month is bad or good, but hopefully everything will work out just fine. Still though, kinda sucks.

Also @neppy, i feel for you losing people is tough for me due to how much i put peoples lives as a priority, but im glad that you can find some kind of peace too, i hope the rest goes for your family too and anyone else affected, be safe friend.

thank you so much zae, it means a lot. I think I had my proper tearful reaction just now, though I'm not entirely sure it wasn't simply because I just got done watching the bucket list lol

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy, will be praying for her, and here's hoping she makes a full recovery, and you and your mother will be alright too.

Re: How i'm feeling now:

Feeling a little hopeful now, ( don't ask why i'm just having a moment )

Unhappy.

Probably a hold-over from yesterday where my sister locked us both out of the car and we spent an hour with a coat-hanger trying to push up a lock, another hour waiting for the locksmith to arrive, and we have to spend $235 on that operation, and we hope our insurance reimburses that. We also learned that my dad has spare car keys and AAA services should be free.

Sigh.

Tired.

After a long day a school and waking up at 5, I am ready to take a break. Especially since my class spent an hour of the day presenting our science projects to the class to prepare for the judges tomorrow, and it was a quiz grade, but I hope I do well.

Back