Your current mood.

I'm content

Many things: Extremely happy, but also tired as heck because I've been posting here all night, it's almost 5am and I have a dentist appointment tomorr---i mean today. If I hope to have any chance of making it to that, I'd have to stay up until then because going to bed now would result in probably a 24 hour nap. But it's sooo hard to concentrate... ugh

Aside from a particularly painful canker sore I feel absolutely fine

Fresh Bowser said:
Many things: Extremely happy, but also tired as heck because I've been posting here all night, it's almost 5am and I have a dentist appointment tomorr---i mean today. If I hope to have any chance of making it to that, I'd have to stay up until then because going to bed now would result in probably a 24 hour nap. But it's sooo hard to concentrate... ugh
I failed to stay awake until the appointment so it had to be rescheduled. Hopefully next time my sleep schedule will be back on track.

I am PISSED right now. My sister will not stop crying because she cannot go to sleep, and it is 2 in the morning. Also, she will NOT go away.

OmegaVenomous said:
I am PISSED right now. My sister will not stop crying because she cannot go to sleep, and it is 2 in the morning. Also, she will NOT go away.
I remember one time my niece did that. Well, not so much crying but trying to talk to me. I ended up telling her a skeleton would get her if she didn't go to sleep. However I can't recommend that because while she did shut up, apparently she had an accident out of fear and I ended up getting in trouble for scaring her.

Fresh Bowser said:
OmegaVenomous said:
I remember one time my niece did that. Well, not so much crying but trying to talk to me. I ended up telling her a skeleton would get her if she didn't go to sleep. However I can't recommend that because while she did shut up, apparently she had an accident out of fear and I ended up getting in trouble for scaring her.

Sounds pretty bad. But hey, at least my sister went away after a few minutes. She wanted Dad to put her to sleep, but he would not since it was 2, but after about 5 minutes of screaming and crying, Dad basically had no choice. I cannot sleep right now, but at least I did not go crying about it.

So I slept off my headache, but now I'm just really tired for some reason.

Back