Mario Golf: World Tour

Cirdec said:
I thought it was announced for this summer?

I understood that it was originally supposed to release around August sometime (in the States, anyway).

Well that sucks, but ok, they should take their time with the game

Darn, I was looking forward to playing some mario golf in july. Oh well, guess that means I'll have to go back to playing toadstool tour till next year.... or at least until pikmin 3 comes out.

They'd better announce more stuff about it at the next Direct. But no, they'll just talk about that Legend of Zelda game for the Wii U or Bravery Default.

Yeah I was wondering what the hell happened with this game?

Hey man, don't be hatin' on Zelda.

Besides, never really cared for Mario Golf. The new Zelda looks very interesting, but that's just a spin-off. The new on the upcoming "true" Wii U Zelda game will probably be amazing. I'd much rather hear news about that then Mario Golf.

I care about this game, and frankly, I'm far more interested in this game than Zelda.

But will there be new Mario Kart info in this Nintendo Direct? I hope so.

Baby Luigi said:
Same with me on Yarn Yoshi.

I hope they announce more stuff as it hasn't been touched upon, as far as I know, since its unveil

Thermidor 2 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Same with me on Yarn Yoshi.

I hope they announce more stuff as it hasn't been touched upon, as far as I know, since its unveil

That was like, last year, right?

I hope it stays that way *gets shot*

Ganondorf said:
I don't HATE Zelda, I just think it's overrated. And I also think Hyrule Warriors will be all Nintendo will talk about until it comes out, like MLDT.

Shadow rocks! said:
Ganondorf said:
I don't HATE Zelda, I just think it's overrated. And I also think Hyrule Warriors will be all Nintendo will talk about until it comes out, like MLDT.
Same here. Also they have not announced a lot on this game and same goes for Yarn Yoshi and Yoshi's New Island.

Baby Luigi said:
I care about this game, and frankly, I'm far more interested in this game than Zelda.

Same, I've been looking forward to more information for ages now.

Shadow rocks! said:
Ganondorf said:

I seriously don't remember Nintendo ever doing that with Dream Team. Sure, they gave it some attention, but I hardly remember them showering it with spotlight time.

Well, your memory is bad.

Meh. The reason I care more about Zelda is because I like it much more than Mario.

Dark Moon and Galaxy have been the only recent Mario games that have really impressed me. Though I haven't played 3D World yet.

Didn't the same happen to Mario Tennis Open, where it was like announced, but after that, not much more information was given other than some minor stuff, and then released?

Speaking of that game, I only played it for like a day until I got Baby Mario. Then I stopped caring about that game. Honestly, it's a very forgettable Mario game, and I have a feeling that this too will probably become another sports game that is not really recognized.

I think the problem is that handheld sports games...suck. Like, on the console it's easier to play with people such as friends or family, whereas playing it by yourself is just very boring.

I like beating nearly every star ace computer as Baby Mario in Mario Tennis Open. Makes me feel good at the game, lol.

Besides, pegging Wario in the face with a chance shot never gets old.

I suck at the special games on Mario Tennis Open so I can't unlock anyone

Shadow rocks! said:
Well, your memory is bad.

You're not the first to say that, since it really is.

Thermidor 2 said:
I suck at the special games on Mario Tennis Open so I can't unlock anyone

I'm good at them, I just didn't have the patience to buy everything when I had the game, which would be part of completion.

I 100% the game because I loved it and I had nothing else to do. :|

Back