Mario Golf: World Tour

Baby Luigi said:
Don't forget Mario Party, BMB. She's gonna appear in that as possibly the host, which will be fitting for her too, instead of playable.

I didn't know that Mario Party was a Sport. Had I, I would have included it in that post. :P

Well it could count as a sport. And no, I'm not talking about just certain sports minigames.

Morgan said:
Anser said:
Golf just suits her, unlike other sports. If she doesn't appear, I'm not buying it.
i know this is an old post but the guy above me just quoted it so i have to ask

why would you let a single character make or break a game for you? that seems silly

also how exactly does golf suit Rosalina compared to say tennis or baseball
I guess because it's more peaceful, which describes Rosie.

I wonder if there will be any "year of luigi" themed events/courses/tournements included in Mario Golf: WT? What do you people think?

Geno said:
I wonder if there will be any "year of luigi" themed events/courses/tournements included in Mario Golf: WT? What do you people think?

I dunno, and I don't care unless they make the unlockable character year of Luigi themed aka Baby Luigi playable

Baby Luigi said:
Geno said:

I dunno, and I don't care unless they make the unlockable character year of Luigi themed aka Baby Luigi playable

That would be sweet. Baby luigi needs to be in Mario golf.

Sylveon said:
or Mr. L being a playable character.
That would be awesome, hence my name.

Mr. L ^, you need a picture of Mr. L.

BTW, is Mr. L from TTYD?

Sylveon said:
or Mr. L being a playable character.

No, make him an alternate costume TOPS

Boo was already playable in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. I'd like King Boo to replace him this time around.

Anser said:
Boo was already playable in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. I'd like King Boo to replace him this time around.
NO!!!! DON'T REPLECE BOO!!! Why don't we put both of them in the game, okay?

Well, it's funny that Boo is both playable in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour and part of the message box that appears when you take too long to make a stroke.

Back