Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
That train theme and the athletic themes and the Credits! I have to say this was an amazing soundtrack, nearly all the music is amazing except Champion's Road (original theme is way better). I can't wait for the 2nd disc to be uploaded.

Meh, the soundtrack isn't spectacular. It's good, but it's totally flattened by ahem, Rayman Legends's soundtrack.

WTF, the soundtrack isn't spectacular? It it has freaking jazz music in a Mario game for once

I just have an opinion thing, I guess.

I think for certain Mini-Bosses (meaning like Hisstocrat and stuff, not just the generic ones), they should stop the timer after you beat the boss, so that if you had only a few seconds left, you'd actually have time to collect the star and go.

I'm saying this because it pretty much just happened to me; I had finally beaten the boss, yet it didn't give me credit because I had only 3 seconds left and couldn't grab the star, and now I have to beat him all over again.

Seems kind of unfair, at least in my opinion.

so i listened to the soundtrack a little bit

it was a lot worse than i expected. the only song i heard that had the big band sound was the main theme. a lot of the other songs were just remixes and reused songs

Elsa said:
so i listened to the soundtrack a little bit

it was a lot worse than i expected. the only song i heard that had the big band sound was the main theme. a lot of the other songs were just remixes and reused songs

Hands-On Hall was really catchy. Don't really remember the other ones because I didn't pay much attention.

Hands-On Hall's music was good, but the design of the level was AMAZING. Very creative. Also, what are you talking about, Elsa? The soundtrack is AWESOME! The Athletic Theme 1 is wonderful, and so is the Lava Rock Lair Theme, and many others. I'm just mentioning my favorite two.

Today I had the most fun ever with this game. I played with my two cousins and it was MADNESS. We were collecting the missing Green Stars and Stamps, and we laughed a lot. Whoever says Rosalina is not a good character is out of their mind; most levels are way easier when using her. I can actually say she's a little bit broken because she has so much advantage over other characters.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:
Hands-On Hall's music was good, but the design of the level was AMAZING.

The stamp was hidden really well, took me about 20 minutes of repeating the level to find it.

... I... I-I...

I had to use a guide :'( Seriously, I completed the level so many times without finding it I got frustrated and said "F*ck it" and looked it up on Gamefaqs :'(

Anser said:
Crackin355 said:
Anser said:

The stamp was hidden really well, took me about 20 minutes of repeating the level to find it.

... I... I-I...

I had to use a guide :'( Seriously, I completed the level so many times without finding it I got frustrated and said "F*ck it" and looked it up on Gamefaqs :'(

Don't worry, I would rather use a guide than complete the level slowly while dragging my face along a wall. Totally worked though.

Crackin355 said:
Anser said:
Crackin355 said:
Anser said:

... I... I-I...

Don't worry, I would rather use a guide than complete the level slowly while dragging my face along a wall. Totally worked though.

Yeah me too, I looked to Mii's comments to get a hint.

The only times I used the guide was that stupid green star in Plessie's Plunging Falls and the stamp in that Clear Pipe level in world 6.

Olaf said:
It's way better than the Galaxy games.

Which I still don't get why people like it.

Okay, we get it; you don't like Galaxy.

Galaxy 1 still better than this game. Like, you can't really accurately compare these games since they are different in terms of gameplay, but honestly, Galaxy was a lot more better, and that soundtrack...

Super Mario 3D World is better because Toad can kill himself

Anna said:
Olaf said:
It's way better than the Galaxy games.

Which I still don't get why people like it.

Okay, we get it; you don't like Galaxy.

Galaxy 1 still better than this game. Like, you can't really accurately compare these games since they are different in terms of gameplay, but honestly, Galaxy was a lot more better, and that soundtrack...

galaxy was pretty boring to be honest, but i havent played 3d world yet.

Although i admit galaxy has one of the better osts in the franchise.

Though being able to play as peach in sm3dw will certainly win me over.

Princess Zae said:

Not interested in Rosalina?

Baby Luigi said:
Princess Zae said:

Not interested in Rosalina?

Well rosalina is cool too, but im way more of a peach fan then a fan of rosalina.

i've played demos and a couple levels at a friend's house
it's very fun, but i preferred galaxy 1 because it actually had a story beyond "bowser kidnaps fairies, are u bad enough to save them"

Niime said:
i've played demos and a couple levels at a friend's house
it's very fun, but i preferred galaxy 1 because it actually had a story beyond "bowser kidnaps fairies, are u bad enough to save them"

yeah im sure bowser wants to rule space is an astounding story

Baby Luigi said:
The only times I used the guide was that stupid green star in Plessie's Plunging Falls and the stamp in that Clear Pipe level in world 6.

YES. That stupid second star in Plessie's level. How the f*ck would someone know that thing is there?!

Back