• It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
The reference was pretty awesome but I figured out before I knew there was a hidden block containing a fire flower >_>

THERE'S A HIDDEN BLOCK CONTAINING A FIRE FLOWER!?

Damn, that level would have been 10x easier to get all Green Stars had I know that.

Anna said:
Baby Luigi said:
The reference was pretty awesome but I figured out before I knew there was a hidden block containing a fire flower >_>

THERE'S A HIDDEN BLOCK CONTAINING A FIRE FLOWER!?

dang, that level would have been 10x easier to get all Green Stars had I know that.

Yep, right next to the torches

There's also a hidden block with a Mega Mushroom in the Link area in Star-1.

So apparently to unlock the final world I have to get every single Green Star and Stamp in every single level...

It's been a pleasure, 3D World.

Anser said:
So apparently to unlock the final world I have to get every single Green Star and Stamp in every single level...

That's not even hard.

I heard you have to play every world with every character or something.

Now that sucks.

Olaf said:
Anser said:

That's not even hard.

Now that sucks.

It's not that bad if you have multiple players.

Just got around to playing through World 2 and a little of 3. That first Ghost House is a bitch.

Olaf said:
Anser said:

That's not even hard.

Now that sucks.

I know it's not hard, it's tedious.

Anser said:

and the gold flags as well

but did you seriously expect them to just not give you anything once you get them all?

You only have to collect all the Gold Flags, Green Stars, and Stamps, from the first 11 worlds to access World Crown.

MnSG said:
You only have to collect all the Gold Flags, Green Stars, and Stamps, from the first 11 worlds to access World Crown.

And you only have to play through all 5 characters through all levels (including World Crown) get all 5 stamps.

Which I did, and I know MnSG did as well (speaking of which, why is my activity feed always flooded with your posts?).

Anna said:
MnSG said:

And you only have to play through all 5 characters through all levels (including World Crown) get all 5 stamps.

Which I did, and I know MnSG did as well (speaking of which, why is my activity feed always flooded with your posts?).

If you're following a Miiverse user, you'll see his/her posts on your Activity Feed. This also applies to users who are on your friend list.

-go to the place in the game you want to screenshot

-press home button

-go to miiverse from that menu

-try to post in 3d world board, there should be option to include screenshot

You can also do the first two steps and go to the internet browser, you can upload your screeenshot.

Just beat Hisstocrat. That was fun. For some reason, I had more of an issue doing it with Peach than with the other characters, and on a different note, I think going through each course with each character before progressing to the next one makes the process much less tedious, especially if I miss a Green Star or Stamp the first time around (if I don't, I take the opportunity to speedrun the level).

Mario4Ever said:
Just got around to playing through World 2 and a little of 3. That first Ghost House is a bitch.
In my opinion the autoscrolling level in World 3 was worse

Anser said:

Exactly my thoughts after finishing the Boss Rush, don't have the time or patience to do this, but at least the rest of the game was really good.

Xpike said:
Anser said:

Exactly my thoughts after finishing the Boss Rush, don't have the time or patience to do this, but at least the rest of the game was really good.

Exactly! The game was awesome and really fun, but I'm not going to do that. I don't have enough patience.

Rosalina sounds totally different than in Galaxy... Unless it's just the removal of the echo.

Back