Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who would actually love to go through every stage with every character? On all three files? I'd gladly do that if it means an excuse to play the game a lot. =P

But I need a Wii U first... :sadzebra:

Olaf said:
Yeah, I think it's her worst one yet, personally.

I think her voice in Mario Kart 7 is unbearable. This one is ok. There are some clips I actually enjoy, like when she says "Here I go!" when she gets a Double Cherry, "Did you see that?" and "Amazing!".

Mercedes Rose (her voice in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Mario Kart Wii), of course, is still the best, though.

Mercedes Rose loved her job (or so I heard). I wonder why she isn't called to voice Rosalina anymore.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Mercedes Rose loved her job (or so I heard). I wonder why she isn't called to voice Rosalina anymore.

She did an interview for mariokartwii.com and she said that she did love her work as Rosalina. She said that the audition process went as natural: she recorded a demo (along with hundreds of other potential voice actresses) and Nintendo chose her, called, booked, recorded and that's it. She recorded Galaxy 1 and 2 and Mario Kart Wii in an afternoon. She says there's no specific reason why she hasn't been called back; she didn't end up in bad terms with Nintendo or anything. She just wasn't called again, and I wonder why. Maybe budget issues? Distance? I mean, she lives in Portland according to her Twitter account, and the recordings are made in Seattle (I know very little about American geography, so I don't know if those cities are too apart from each other). Oh well. We can only hope she gets called back someday. It has happened before with other actors.

Seattle and Portland?

They are only 1 state apart!

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Am I the only one who would actually love to go through every stage with every character? On all three files? I'd gladly do that if it means an excuse to play the game a lot. =P

I already did that. It's called finishing one final and copying it to the other two files. :P

ThePremiumYoshi said:

Trust me: there are several stages that you will NOT want to visit again.

Anser said:

I hated that stupid last searchlight level. It's living hell with multiple players

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

I hated that stupid last searchlight level. It's living hell with multiple players

I KNOW RIGHT?! I despised that stage so much. I also hated Grumblewhatever Inferno with a deep, burning passion. And to think that I have to go back there only for the Stamp...

Anser said:
I also hated Grumblewhatever Inferno with a deep, burning passion.

Pun intended?

BTW, I don't think it's that bad. Just walk on the cubes the entire time you're in the level.

You're inclined to jump when the cubes rotate, but it's much better to simply walk.

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:
I also hated Grumblewhatever Inferno with a deep, burning passion.

Pun intended?

BTW, I don't think it's that bad. Just walk on the cubes the entire time you're in the level.

Omg no :'D It wasn't intended. Completely unintentional. Good catch though, hahahahaha.

I think I'm going to have to play that level with Rosalina, since I tried with both Luigi and Peach, who can keep me in the air for a certain time, and I still had a very hard time.

Again, just walk on the cube: don't be afraid of slipping off

yeah i did it jumping (with peach) the first time and i died heaps of times. thought it would be the worst level to do with the other characters
second time i just tried walking and it was so easy

Lakituelrápido said:
Personally gonna have a bad time with that blue lava level remix at the end of World Mushroom.

Rage quit most recently.

That level is tough. Not so much, but it still is. Actually what made me go through it without rage quitting was its awesome music.

Lakituelrápido said:
Personally gonna have a bad time with that blue lava level remix at the end of World Mushroom.

Rage quit most recently.

If you're referring to Broken Blue Bully Belt, that's one course where having the Tanooki suit is a huge must. Of course, Peach and Rosalina will have to perform some long jumps to ensure that they can reach some of the rising/sinking platforms before they start to sink.

I have dealt with some goof-ups, but as long as you can protect your Super Leaves, the course becomes much less difficult to handle.

Believe me, it's easier in multiplayer.

Also, in Broken Blue Bully Belt, you can long-jump. Tanooki Suit makes it so much easier, though, and it's also widely available in the level. It's not too bad.

This is us on Mystery House Marathon. We were, like, hey, let's play on it again.

Yeah this is our first take too.

^Sucks to be you, Mario

Which part of Mystery House Marathon did people have the most trouble in, anyway?

I think the rabbit portion

Anna said:
Also, LGM, what's with you having to roll Mario into a wall?

She wants to have a concussion

Anna said:
Nah, it was the piranha jump for the most part. Or making minor mistakes.

Also, LGM, what's with you having to roll Mario into a wall?

Just hold the A button while you jump. I don't know why the developers thought it would be a good idea to change the game mechanics to make this part harder than it looks.

I roll myself into a wall when I can because I can. :)

Back