Yoshi's Woolly World

That's what you get for having horrible tastes. No one would bless skills to someone like that.

Well at least he isn't getting kidnapped this time.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. There's the potential for this to be the YI game I've been wanting since the original.

Lumastar said:
Yoshi's Story had Baby Bowser turning Yoshi's Island into a storybook, and if it's not the kidnapping story all over again it will be that all over again.
the storybook thing happened in Yoshi Topsy-Turvy too, but with this game style Baby Bowser must have turned Yoshi's Island into...a craft fair or something.

yeah lets go with that

i'm dying of cuteness overload

send help

If I read from one source correctly, amiibo from anything other than Yoshi would unlock some patterns, besides in-game I guess. I do wonder if there is an option to choose your own pattern for both players.

I wonder if Yoshi's Woolly World is going to be released alongside Mario Maker. I am thinking of getting both because both games seem interesting.

Thanks for reading.

CEzO5LfWEAAM5XU.png:large

tumblr_no8xcsaeqI1qzp9weo4_400.jpg

kamek is adorbs too

apparently you can also customise the colours of your Yoshi in addition to its pattern, which is cool

this and splatoon are two games i seriously need in my life right now

If I even get this game, I'm going to make the pattern look so messed up.

But still, eh.

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/603154392641044480

AHHHHHHHHHH IT SUPPORTS EVERY SINGLE NEARLY ALL AMIIBOS (pokemon amiibos are excluded)

NESS YOSHI
ROBIN YOSHI
fuckin WARIO YOSHI

completionists am cry

edit: more here
edit2: turns out gamefreak doesn't like yoshi lol

The Yoshis that use human (or human-like) amiibos are really scary.

mfw pikachu and greninja amiibo will be useless forever

I wonder how Rosalina Yoshi, Pac-Man Yoshi, Mega Man Yoshi and Sonic Yoshi will look like.

Does it give power-ups? eg Mario Yoshi shoots fireballs, etc

i just find it hilarious that even third parties are more on board with nintendo cameos than the pokemon company is, what a joke

pikachu yoshi would've been adorable

GBAToad said:
https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/603154392641044480

AHHHHHHHHHH IT SUPPORTS EVERY SINGLE NEARLY ALL AMIIBOS (pokemon amiibos are excluded)

NESS YOSHI
ROBIN YOSHI
fuckin WARIO YOSHI

completionists am cry

edit: more here
edit2: turns out gamefreak doesn't like yoshi lol
I saw this, and now I'm even more hyped for this game. Does it also support Toad and the Splatoon amiibo?

EDIT: The other video seems to have been taken down.

Back