Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Magikrazy said:
she lost her eye in the war

thats why she wears her hair like that

What war? Maybe Rosalina just likes having her hair bang cover her right eye.

Magikrazy said:
Johnny Boy said:
Roger Smith said:
Johnny Boy said:
And doesn't the hair covering half of her face bother her? I mean, it looks good on her, but still.
she could just be emo
But she's a woman, right?
What does that have to do with it?
Then she'd be too old for that

plenty of women have bangs, bro

Im slightly bothered by the fact that Rosalina just happens to be one of those characters that is not symetric thanks to her hairstyle.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Im slightly bothered by the fact that Rosalina just happens to be one of those characters that is not symetric thanks to her hairstyle.
Incidentally, this is true also for my favorite Koopaling:
LudwigNSMBU.png

I wonder if this asimmetry somewhat meets some human aesthetic criterion, as Ludwig is quite popular too.

If it's well animated and not too forced (read: hair glued to the brow in this position), however, I'm not too bothered by this.

Swiftie_Luma said:
What part of Ludwig makes him asymetrical?

I was wondering this too, and as it turns out one side of his hair comes down over his forehead a bit, which can more clearly be seen in art like this:

SMB3_LudwigVonKoopa.jpg

the l on baby luigi's hat is enough for me to not play mirror mode regularly. it just bothers me too much.

i love him too, but it's just a minor detail that bothers me that's all

Nintendo emailed me that the next DLC will be Annoying Orange with his own kart, Motorboat!

Then either Nintendo really has gone off the deep end or that's a blatant lie.

I think we all know the answer to that.

SuperDoom said:
Nintendo emailed me that the next DLC will be Annoying Orange with his own kart, Motorboat!
Yeah, it's part of the new YouTube X Mario Kart Pack. The other characters will be PSY and PewDiePie.

SuperDoom said:

You didn't receive email about the new seven laps mode? Because I did. They even provided a screenshot for me.

HGafyPR.jpg

June said:
SuperDoom said:

hey look you're on marioboards.com, not on neogaf.
Neo-what? I'm only 11, I don't know what you're talking about.

Magikrazy said:
SuperDoom said:
Yeah, it's part of the new YouTube X Mario Kart Pack. The other characters will be PSY and PewDiePie.
And Matpat, PBG, and Stampy.

Back