Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

YoshiGo99 said:
Using the Stats Calculator since I don't have the game, I figured out my combination.
It was Circuit Special, Cyber Slick, and the Waddlewing but after doing some comparing, it is now Circuit Special, Cyber Slick, and the Flower glider.

The best characters to use with it is Lakitu, Shy Guy, Toadette, Yoshi, and Iggy but I will probably use Toadette and Yoshi the most. I was hoping to be able to use Baby Luigi and Lemmy but I couldn't find a good combo for them.
This combo isn't good with respect to acceleration tiers. Cruiserweights take the most advantage of that setup.

Lightweights should be using Pipe Frame to maintain 3 acc while gaining speed.

Sadly, there will be some scenarios where you pretty much have no choice but to have wasted acceleration points. This is especially true if your part choices are limited.

For one example, when Bowser is using the Landship, he must use the Roller, Azure Roller, or Button wheels to get B-tier acceleration, since the Wood, Sponge, and Cushion wheels won't get him out of the C-tier level (up to 3.75/6 acceleration at best).

My combo is great because I get 4 acceleration and 4.25 speed. I love inside drift.

On the topic of Rosalinas online, I see a LOT of Mortons and Bowsers as well.

Everyone predicted Pink Gold Peach to be the troll character this time around, but I never see her.

Wait until the Mercedes Benz DLC comes out

Baby Man said:

If the DLC parts have no stat boosts, then odds are, people will still be sticking with the Mach 8, Sports Coupe, Circuit Special, and Gold Standard to troll other players.

How to utimately troll your opponents:

Take Pink Gold Peach + Gold Kart + Gold Tires + Gold Glider

For a full gold set, watch your opponents being despaired to such royal elegance.

Cirdec said:
How to utimately troll your opponents:

Take Pink Gold Peach + Gold Kart + Gold Tires + Gold Glider

For a full gold set, watch your opponents being despaired to such royal elegance.

I've done this. It's glorious.

MnSG said:
Baby Man said:

If the DLC parts have no stat boosts, then odds are, people will still be sticking with the Mach 8, Sports Coupe, Circuit Special, and Gold Standard to troll other players.

My guess is it won't have any boosts, or maybe it'll have the Badwagon stats. The wheels will probably have no boosts.

MKGuy said:
My guess is it won't have any boosts, or maybe it'll have the Badwagon stats. The wheels will probably have no boosts.

Considering that it's DLC, the Mercedes-Benz parts may just be a clone of the Standard Kart and Standard wheels. Therefore, they probably won't get spammed online much.

The wonders of modding coming soon to the Wii U

gosh darn do I want to replace some of the music in that game

MrBean35000vr you do great work. Keep it up. 8)

McDonalds is offering Mario Kart 8 toys with their Happy Meals

I like McDonalds personally (don't shame me for that cause you won't change my personal tastes) so I got an extra happy meal.

Not only did I feel like a kid again, I got this thing for a toy

MK8_DonkeyKong.png

:):)

Am I the only person here who always orders a happy meal because it's cheaper?

Okay, actually I don't. But the joke had to be made by someone.

I'm excited for modding. I can't wait to texture hack Bowser's Castle into a water world.

3D Player 2004 said:
I don't support MC. Donald because they support Factory farms which treat their animals the same way that the Nazis treated the Jews/Slavs/Gypsies.

* Coming from someone who is part of one of those 3 groups in bold (not giving away which one).
What...?

I went to McDonalds just to get some of those toys. I have Yoshi in the Standard Bike, and Bowser in the Mach 8. Also, on online today, right after I got Crazy 8, I got hit by Lightning before I could even use anything. I was soooo angry!

MKGuy said:
I'm excited for modding. I can't wait to texture hack Bowser's Castle into a water world.
Watch it be much harder than Mario Kart Wii modding. I am really liking the idea of modding MK8, but if custom track get in, you can expect a dozen crappy tracks just like what happened when custom tracks was a new thing for MKW. I won't expect much too happen or be released for another few months, maybe years.

What could we expect next from MrBean?

Can you install custom Mario Kart Wii tracks on your Wii U rather than your Wii? I don't exactly have another cord for my Wii.

Back