Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

SKmarioman said:
The shape when viewed from above is too suggestive.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/0/01/SSBB_Yoshi%27s_Island_Melee_Stage.png/800px-SSBB_Yoshi%27s_Island_Melee_Stage.png

Those hills from Super Mario World are phallic. I posted it. I might post the Little Mermaid movie poster. Will I get banned? No. Why won't I get banned? Because shapes like these are dependent on the perception of the individual human being.

Did anyone notice that the speakers on the Badwagon actually pump to the beat of the music, and even speeds up on the final lap? Nice touch.

MKGuy said:
Did anyone notice that the speakers on the Badwagon actually pump to the beat of the music, and even speeds up on the final lap? Nice touch.
LGM's or BLOF's (cannot remember) music-comes-out-of-car-radio headcanon confirmed.

Super Luigi World said:
MKGuy said:
LGM's or BLOF's (cannot remember) music-comes-out-of-car-radio headcanon confirmed.

It was LeftyGreenMario.

I've noticed it too; the speakers and lights actually begin to animate once the countdown is done and even stops for a moment when the third lap jingle plays. But did you notice that characters' idle driving animations are quicker in Electrodrome and 3DS Music Park?

Baby Luigi said:
SKmarioman said:
The shape when viewed from above is too suggestive.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/0/01/SSBB_Yoshi%27s_Island_Melee_Stage.png/800px-SSBB_Yoshi%27s_Island_Melee_Stage.png

Those hills from Super Mario World are phallic. I posted it. I might post the Little Mermaid movie poster. Will I get banned? No. Why won't I get banned? Because shapes like these are dependent on the perception of the individual human being.
*sigh*

435gDRO.png

I might alter it to make it a little less obvious...

I also noticed that characters look at the blue shell shadow when it's passing them.

Lakituthequick said:
There is more neat details than just the Badwagon.

MK8tiltHead.jpg

As you can see on this picture, I am standing on a ramp. The kart therefor is not level. This causes Lakitu to adjust his pose so his head does is level. I am not steering in any direction.

Already noticed that.

Did you know that the cannons on the Landship animate according to the speed of your car?

YoshiGo99 said:
Pizazz said:
I also noticed that characters look at the blue shell shadow when it's passing them.
They did that in Wii too reacting to the Spiny Shell or the Thundercloud
No, but their eyeballs move this time rather than their heads, so they look a bit deluded.

I never actually realized there was a clicking noise in Music Park at the part with the notes until this game. Now I always hear it in the 3DS version too.

The Spiny Shell is still a lead killer, as it can just take one to mess you up big time.

Maybe it's just me, but there have been very few times when the Spiny Shell messed me up big time.

I got hit by two in one race
one on the first lap
and one on the last lap
the second one cost me the race

I've been screwed over by Blue Shell's a few times. It's an annoyance but not one that bothered me too much.

I should play this again.

I find blue shell more rare. Plus the knockback is the same as a green/red shell.

The Time Paradoxes said:
Green Shells (especially ricochet-ing Green Shells) are more dangerous than the Spiny Shell.
I still haven't been hit with a Green Shell yet.

I get hit all the freaking time. That's why I use acceleration combos online. :-\

Back