Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Baby Luigi said:
Nysic said:
I love my combination, but I wish that the heaviest class had some better characters. I mean, Morton is OK, but I would take Metal Mario over him any day.

aka you miss Petey Piranha

Pretty much. King Boo and Dry Bowser as well.

Three characters, one of them is a blithering, idiot-sounding moron (Morton), another is a big fat overused turtle boss dude (Bowser), and the last is Wario (Wario).

Not satisfied.

I deliberately left out Miis on my list

It wasn't deliberate. I completely forgot about them. But thanks for reminding me they exist.

Does anyone else do time trials? Some of my highlights include 2:02 on Mount Wario, 2:15 on Cloudtop Cruise and 2:17 on DK Jungle.

Vinnie said:
Does anyone else do time trials? Some of my highlights include 2:02 on Mount Wario, 2:15 on Cloudtop Cruise and 2:17 on DK Jungle.

I have 2:14 on Rainbow Road, and 1:58 on Mount Wario.

Baby Luigi said:
Three characters, one of them is a blithering, idiot-sounding moron (Morton), another is a big fat overused turtle boss dude (Bowser), and the last is Wario (Wario).

Not satisfied.

I can only hope Petey can crawl his way into DLC.

Vinnie said:

I don't. It bores me.

Vinnie said:
I have 5:12 on N64 Rainbow Road and 5:38 on Rainbow Road because I was looking at similar details and comparisons between the two.
I forgot the details and comparisons. Sad day.

Princess Rosalina said:
Lakituthequick said:
Princess Rosalina said:
I'd like to see the full 7:25 minute replay. Yes, that is an option.
You can't upload anything longer that 60 seconds to YouTube via the MKTV options.
Aw, really? :(
Yes.

Pizazz said:
Blame Google.
What does that have to do with Google?

I don't know why the crap you can't upload replays longer than 60 seconds, nor why you can have only 6 favorites.

1 minute maximum is a shame because often it's not enough to see all the interesting moments.

Sometimes you get lucky and they show ONLY the interesting moments

It's a shame that scenes such as Spiny Shell attacks aren't always shown on your highlight footage. And since you can't share a full race on Miiverse, you pretty much have to use a recording device, and then upload the video onto YouTube manually.

Lakituthequick said:
Princess Rosalina said:
Lakituthequick said:
Princess Rosalina said:
I'd like to see the full 7:25 minute replay. Yes, that is an option.
You can't upload anything longer that 60 seconds to YouTube via the MKTV options.
Aw, really? :(
Yes.

Pizazz said:
Blame Google.
What does that have to do with Google?
Google owns YouTube.

Why can't you upload full reels to Youtube? What's the logic behind it?

Maᴙio said:
Why can't you upload full reels to Youtube? What's the logic behind it?

Longer upload times would probably be the main culprit. It takes close to 15 minutes to upload a 60 second highlight.

Back