Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

HgTfu7F.gif

That stare...

But are you going to college this fall? Just wondering if you will leave u parents house

nop i'm entering my junior year of high school

though as soon as i get my drivers license i'll probably just spend all my time somewhere else

Also get this

http://www.amazon.com/Maxplay-play-Wii-U-board/dp/B00JCJBOWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401670101&sr=8-1&keywords=maxplay+wii+u

No-Face said:
Well, my parents decided to break the game. It was fun while it lasted. Luckily I still got the free game download.
Damn, your parents have issues, dude. They should be glad they don't have me, because I'd probably find some evil way to get revenge.

Super Saiyan Shy Guy said:
download games

This from now on, unless you think they'll break the Wii U or the SD Card (you'll probably need to buy more over time) instead.

I feel your pain. My parents are just casual gamers who otherwise think it's a waste of time.

Paladin said:
Coin might be the worst item ever

Indeed. We were much better without it. The whole coin system is stupid, annoying and innecessary too, in my opinion.

Anser said:
Paladin said:

Indeed. We were much better without it. The whole coin system is stupid, annoying and innecessary too, in my opinion.
I don't hate the coin system itself I hate the fact that they made coin an item that wastes my slot and causes me to get hit by a red shell and lose the race

I've managed to 3-star all the GP cups. However, I still need to collect the remaining stamps and vehicle parts, which will likely take a while.

MnSG said:
I've managed to 3-star all the GP cups. However, I still need to collect the remaining stamps and vehicle parts, which will likely take a while.

How was rubber banding AI?

Paladin said:
M8

Thundercloud

I like the coin system because it makes the levels a bit more puzzley and you have to map out your routes to get the coins in the fastest time.

so was this posted yet?

i think it's relevant to this thread because mercedes DLC in mario kart 8 http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/29/mario-kart-8-bringing-mercedes-dlc-to-japan-shocking-imagery-to/

So this arrived in the mail today.

Didn't expect it. It's fun so far. Already been blue shelled multiple times and I've only done mushroom cup. My luck is the worst.

Back