Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

I want to have a fifth Retro Cup to make up for the fact that they used so many N64/SNES tracks eating up precious space that the more recent games (even if just a little more recent) deserved like GBA. Also, I don't like how they broke a pattern where the 2 most recent games got 4 tracks each. I also wanted 20 Nintro Tracks to keep things fresh in such a powerful console. Also, I don't like how Metal Mario is coming back. And its not cool how they reduced N64 Rainbow Road to 1 lap as I was hoping to be able to play that track as a way to pass lots and lots of time. Meh, I still want to get this game but I reallyhope that Item Customization will be as good as SSB and I really want to be able to choose my CPU characters so I'm not stuck with Rosalina, Metal Mario, the Babies, and the Koopalings in every race that play.

CompetentWarios_zpse3bdd070.jpg

It's a start.

3D Player 2004 said:
Also, I don't like how Metal Mario is coming back.

I don't like how he's coming back. I LOVE it.

Hypochondriac Mario said:

Obviously Photoshopped. But your Photoshop skills are good, only 1 flaw, the Warios were not perfectly lined up.

Is that Mario in the Baby Booster? Can you put Bowser in there? Or put Koopa on the Wario Bike?

Also:
Wario Kart RAGE MODE: Blue Shells only, 1 lap

Petey Piranha said:
Is that Mario in the Baby Booster? Can you put Bowser in there? Or put Koopa on the Wario Bike?

Also:
Wario Kart RAGE MODE: Blue Shells only

I'm going to have to make some races in MK8 entirely Blue Shell for extreme fun/frustration.

It's not Photoshopped. I'm dead serious. Just like how these are "Photoshopped". :P

Facesspreadout.jpg

ToadWarGoldmine.jpg

AllOverthePlace_zpsb6497d37.jpg

They're not even my most recent ones.

Petey Piranha said:

Also:
Wario Kart RAGE MODE: Blue Shells only, 1 lap
You probably can put Bowser in the Baby Booster provided that the file of the kart getting replaced is bigger than the Baby Booster's file. This Baby Booster is over the Classic Dragster, and it looks broken.

What do you think the use of the "megaphone box" will be? I think it will make obnoxious noises to annoy the other racers.

Also, what is the name of the "Lucky 8" gonna be? Obviously not Lucky 8. Unless Nintendo wants to seem stupid.

You use the power of obnoxious sound effects to blast away races

Crazy 8 sounds like a good name lol

Petey Piranha said:
What do you think the use of the "megaphone box" will be? I think it will make obnoxious noises to annoy the other racers.

Also, what is the name of the "Lucky 8" gonna be? Obviously not Lucky 8. Unless Nintendo wants to seem stupid.
8_ball.png

Maybe?

Petey Piranha said:

Maybe Figure 8? Not sure how the items would go in that shape around the driver exactly, but it's probably possible. To be honest though, I'm rooting for Crazy Eight, that's hilarious.

Petey Piranha said:

8_ball.png

Maybe?
It can work, this "Lucky 8" item is very useful, it is a giant 8 Ball that rolls down the course running over everyone in front of you.
But Nintendo probably wouldn't do that but, of course they have done some pretty wacky things.

YoshiGo99 said:
Petey Piranha said:

8_ball.png

Maybe?
It can work, this "Lucky 8" item is very useful, it is a giant 8 Ball that rolls down the course running over everyone in front of you.
But Nintendo probably wouldn't do that but, of course they have done some pretty wacky things.
ChainChompMKDD

Still no confirmation of :bowjr: :(

Oh well, at least we have the Koopalings...

President Madagascar said:
Misty said:
ChainChompMKDD

Most OP item in history and the reason I hate Baby Mario (that and Yoshi's Island).
But the Bullet Bill is just fine?

President Madagascar said:
Misty said:
ChainChompMKDD

Most OP item in history and the reason I hate Baby Mario (that and Yoshi's Island).

Congratulations, Baby Mario Bloops officially hates you :D

But the Bullet Bill is much faster. Yes, it's more predictable, but the Chain Chomp has its disadvantages as well. For instance, it can backfire, especially with the crappy physics of Double Dash.

But the Bullet Bill is much faster. Yes, it's more predictable, but the Chain Chomp has its disadvantages as well. For instance, it can backfire, especially with the crappy physics of Double Dash.

Getting hit by your own Chain Chomp is one example, but another would be if your kart wipes out while holding the Chain Chomp.

Back