Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

GalacticPetey said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Too bad I have the capacity to complain because my guy is a virtual guarantee.
Meanwhile I have to sit in a corner and desperately chant for Petey.

i feel relieved my favorite mario character always has a spot.

That seems really trollish but eh

My love for Mario is derived from the old plushies, so I would've loved another popular Mario character, so yeah.

GalacticPetey said:
Too bad I have the capacity to complain because my guy is a virtual guarantee.
Meanwhile I have to sit in a corner and desperately chant for Petey.
Mario Strikers Charged was the last time he was playable at all, huh?

Fighter Zae said:
i feel relieved my favorite mario character always has a spot.

That seems really trollish but eh
I feel the same way. :P

No, what about Mario Super Sluggers?

Anser said:
I'm expecting something bull*bleep*ty and ridiculous to become part of the roster this time. I don't know, Meowser or the Cosmic Witch. I can tell either of them is going to happen, or something even worse.

Guess your prophecy is true, Anser

Baby Luigi said:

Whoops.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
I'm expecting something bull*bleep*ty and ridiculous to become part of the roster this time. I don't know, Meowser or the Cosmic Witch. I can tell either of them is going to happen, or something even worse.

x7.

Lakitu de Vlot said:
I'm surprised for the Koopalings. But I really don't complain like everyone else does.

The redesigns for the Retro-courses look awesome. I really didn't expect such drastical changes in some of the courses.

I'm not complaining myself either. The Koopalings have never been playable before, and this game pretty much gave them the opportunity that they've long awaited for.

I liked that game so w/e

Fighter Zae said:

isnt sluggers like really bad though?
It's far better than Super Star Baseball.

It's not "really bad" either.

MnSG said:
Lakitu de Vlot said:
I'm surprised for the Koopalings. But I really don't complain like everyone else does.

The redesigns for the Retro-courses look awesome. I really didn't expect such drastical changes in some of the courses.

I'm not complaining myself either. The Koopalings have never been playable before, and this game pretty much gave them the opportunity that they've long awaited for.
Speaking of which, a baseball game would be a better fit for them.

well maybe im thinking of something else

although i dont like baseball so i dont think id ever enjoy it.

I'm happy I can play as Ludwig.

And didn't they show a new desert track during the Direct, could this be the track many people are talking about on the wiki talkpage?

Baby Luigi said:

Anser said:

What can I say? I'm psychic.

I think your favorite character being in doesn't forbid you from complaining. Yoshi, Rosalina and Bowser are in and I still complain about the Koopalings being in the game because their bare presence annoys me.

to be frank we just dont like the koopalings because of their laughable boss battles.

Although there are people that like koopalings regardless, so i guess its fine. Although if they included that many characters in one go it may be possible that the roster is enormous.

And it's like, seven characters I won't use.

Oh boy, relying on the RNG for battle mode opponents is going to be fun.

Fighter Zae said:
to be frank we just dont like the koopalings because of their laughable boss battles.

Although there are people that like koopalings regardless, so i guess its fine. Although if they included that many characters in one go it may be possible that the roster is enormous.
They're pretty bland and overrated (like Koopa Troopa).

Well for me, I just ignore other characters and just focus on Baby Luigi

Baby Luigi said:
Well for me, I just ignore other characters and just focus on Baby Luigi
You found it pretty hard to ignore Koopa Troopa in Mario Kart 7 and Mario Kart Wii.

Well yeah I hate that thing but I don't cry over it

Fighter Zae said:

They're pretty bland and overrated (like Koopa Troopa).

And yet we've seen how much Rosalina has been represented just a few months ago...

Which is over-the-top, really.

Koopalings better be one roster slot.

But there is still hope. He said "wide variety." Koopalings are definitely not variety. He also said they may not be expected. Well, I certainly didn't expect the Koopalings. But if there is a wide variety of unexpected characters, that opens a door to so many possibilities, hopefully I will get one of my most wanted characters.

Back