Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Bob-omb battle would be welcome. Nintendo needs to stop this ****ing lazy trend and bring more modes to Battle Mode. :mad: I want Shine Thief back too. I loved this tag game in Double Dash! ^^
They also should make things more customized... like, play solo or in teams, for balloon battle play with time limit or the last one remaining, etc...

As for the courses, there are some interesting possibilities with the anti-gravity feature... N64 Double Decker fits perfectly as a retro battle arena with anti-gravity (it's gonna be more insane :eekdance:).

You can already do a Bob-omb battle in Mario Kart 7. And Shine Runners was in Mario Kart DS; that was replaced with Coin Runners

Baby Luigi said:
You can already do a Bob-omb battle in Mario Kart 7. And Shine Runners was in Mario Kart DS; that was replaced with Coin Runners

That doesn't stop us from wanting all of them back again, hahahaha

Baby Luigi said:
True but the Shine Thief from Double Dash is different than the Shine Runners from DS.

Agumon said:
Baby Luigi said:
There's Bob-omb battle in MK7? I'm missing out on so much by not having a 3DS.
Techically there isn't, but it is possible to get it by creating a Community and setting the items to Bob-omb only.

Lakituthequick said:
Agumon said:
Baby Luigi said:
Techically there isn't, but it is possible to get it by creating a Community and setting the items to Bob-omb only.

It's possible in battle in the rules to set to only Bob-ombs as items.

Lakituthequick said:
Agumon said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's not the same. In Double dash, you could stack several bombs and carry them around with you.

Otachi said:
Lakituthequick said:
Agumon said:
Baby Luigi said:
That's not the same. In Double dash, you could stack several bombs and carry them around with you.
In MK7, you can get seven circling you.

Though if one opponent drives into one, they all blow up, taking you with them.

You can have two sets of Bob-omb towers. Plus, the match can go on indefinitely because you have to hit the opponent several times without getting hit yourself.

I always love the lag fest in Tilt-a-Kart when four drivers fall off at the same time fully armed with all bob-ombs.

I only predict 24 characters which I myself see as sad.

cryoAwakening said:
I thought you were saying that bigger rosters hasn't really worked well in the Mario series.
Dorayaki said:
Speedy Yoshi said:
I hope we get a bigger roster.
I don't see that won't happen. So far the bad examples in Mario spinoffs are Olympics and Sport Mix.
I was saying that these games didn't make bigger or different rosters at all.

Back