Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

New Super Mario said:
I mean, there is no reason to HATE them anyway.

Unless you're an unlucky schmuck who encounters them online daily and have to put up with their crappy voices

Well yeah, online play is the part of concern.

I think the focus should be its origin. Does it mean that Nintendo didn't make much improvement in their avatar system for WiiU, or they should make a better Mii racer model in Kart 8? I don't think saying that Miis are annoying and don't make they return is a wise answer.

We don't, but we know that Miis are more than an occasional sight due to drawing conclusions from other people's experiences.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
I mean, there is no reason to HATE them anyway.

Unless you're an unlucky schmuck who encounters them online daily and have to put up with their crappy voices

I thought you didn't play online?

That's why I call online players "unlucky schmucks"

well if you don't play online then why do you care

Because Miis being annoying and online do not correlate

Bowser45 said:
pretty lame joke but w/e

I'll admit it is. I was bored. I apologize to everyone who got angry at my joke. However, all those characters are likely to return (well, I'm not sure about E. Gadd and Nabbit being newcomers, but there are chances).

Dang it troll face. -_-

Oh Anser:
Screen Shot 2013-08-14 at 22.59.24.png

Use a better URL Shortener, next time.

Anser said:
However, all those characters are likely to return (well, I'm not sure about E. Gadd and Nabbit being newcomers, but there are chances).
Funky has been discussed many times. I'd like to see other DK/Wario characters this time, while Funky better be in other spinoffs (sharing model with DK). Unless all characters from Kart Wii are reserved in Kart 8.

To me Nabbit isn't a nice choice since there are just so many characters haven't been a racer. I want to see Nabbit in more games before his spinoff debut, like Gadd.

You know, you could get marked for spamming with a post like that. It's just as bad as a ---ing rick-roll

Back