Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Baby Luigi said:
You know, you could get marked for spamming with a post like that. It's just as bad as a ---ing rick-roll

I thought you were talking about Doryaki's comment, and I was like "the hell?", and then I remembered what Anser did.

My opinion on Nabbit is that I wouldn't enjoy seeing him in it, but I would not be too surprised. They added ROB and Honey Queen, so anything is possible.

I would rather see H. Queen return than Nabbit making an appearance

Honestly, as long as Lakitu's in it, I'm happy.

I kinda want to see the return of character exclusive items, though with new things instead of 3 shells going solely to Koopa/Paratroopa, etc..
I hope the full Wii roster makes a comeback. King Boo should look more like King Boo from Luigi's Mansion if he returns, too. I also would like Petey Piranha to make a comeback. Dry Bones should either stay the same or be replaced with Paratroopa, but 3 Koopa-like characters is a lot, especially if the roster is going to small like MK7's was. Hopefully it won't, though. ROB would be cool to have again. I don't really care if Wiggler, Honey Queen, and Lakitu make a comeback though, but I never used them much. I really hope Shy Guy will be playable again though.
Also it'd be cool to have E. Gadd as a playable character, and a lot of people here are mentioning Dixie Kong and I wouldn't mind seeing her as a racer. There are probably a lot of other good roster ideas but there's 78 pages on this and I don't feel like reading through all of them.

As far as course, I don't really mind what goes to 8, but from 7, I want Music Park, Wuhu Loop (or Maka Wuhu), and Neo Bowser City to return. In fact I'd be okay with anything returning, except Piranha Plant Slide in all honesty.

^Music Park and Piranha Plant Slide are already returning

Please understand, all I want is E. Gadd as playable character (now Dixie Kong too after her return in DKC), mission mode back and a better roster than MK7. The rest is amazing so far. ;D

About Nabbit, he isn't even worth to be in a Mario Kart game... or any other spinoff

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Fawful said:
I want Fawful as a playable character.
oh god, here it comes

Well, don't bring up the same old argument, and it won't happen.

I know for a fact this is already a better roster than MK7. We got Waluigi and Toadette, and the rest of the good 12, so yeah, I'm sure that we won't get a disappointing roster for this game.

Fawful said:
I want Fawful as a playable character.

And I want Baby Luigi as a playable character, but I guess we both have to move on. :mad:

He better or else a Nintendo staff member will be a Boo

Darth Vader will look ridiculous in Mario Kart, though.

I support.

Baby Luigi said:
Darth Vader will look ridiculous in Mario Kart, though.

I support.
Seconded. Although if Miis return as playable, it might hurt his chances.

Death Star I'm hoping for a jungle course.

Otachi said:
I just hope Bob-omb Battle comes back.
and that.

Back