Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Anser said:
Mega Morg said:
now if only diddy kong racing was any good

What?! D: But Diddy Kong Racing was an excellent racing game! It was even better than Mario Kart 64. It had more interesting features and the characters at least were full 3D models, and not 3D sprites like Mario Kart 64. It had Story Mode, the option of racing in airplanes and hovercrafts, good soundtrack, unlockable characters...
well diddy kong racing might be better the mario kart 64 but mario kart 64 also sucked really badly

Mega Morg said:
Anser said:
Mega Morg said:

What?! D: But Diddy Kong Racing was an excellent racing game! It was even better than Mario Kart 64. It had more interesting features and the characters at least were full 3D models, and not 3D sprites like Mario Kart 64. It had Story Mode, the option of racing in airplanes and hovercrafts, good soundtrack, unlockable characters...
well diddy kong racing might be better the mario kart 64 but mario kart 64 also sucked really badly

Pretty much this.

I mean there are better mario kart games(even wii version was better and I didn't even like it) so yeah. MK64 is just pretty lame all around.

Samus Aran said:
Mega Morg said:
Anser said:
Mega Morg said:

Pretty much this.

I mean there are better mario kart games(even wii version was better and I didn't even like it) so yeah. MK64 is just pretty lame all around.

It's not like Nintendo could do much with Mario Kart 64 anyway, since the memory limits were way more cramped with the N64 game cartridges.

I just want Nintendo to step things up this time round.

One thing that needs to end.
Second. Place. Throwing. Red. Shells. Back. At. You.

How is that a bad thing.

It's not bad, it's just incredibly idiotic and signs of CPUs teaming up on the human player.

Well, that depends if the first place racer is far ahead and if he has a good item or not.

You can't unless you're playing Mario Kart DS or Mario Kart 7

Being chased by a red shell is even worse right after getting out of your Bullet Bill or getting hit a Blue Shell. >__>

The gamepad will likely show what other items people have.

I really hope they do this as it removes a lot of the game's luck and adds a lot more skill to it.

i hope they include the best character ever, after replacing him for a freaking bee, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIIGI! and waluigi pinball of course. i think nintendo is gonna troll us with including him in da next trailer but not in the actual game.

aregularforumuser said:
i think nintendo is gonna troll us with including him in da next trailer but not in the actual game.
Doubt seriously Nintendo is going to do that.

aregularforumuser said:
i hope they include the best character ever, after replacing him for a freaking bee, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIIGI! and waluigi pinball of course. i think nintendo is gonna troll us with including him in da next trailer but not in the actual game.
dat grammar

Edit: What suddenly jumped into my head is that it would be funny if Iwata was playable.
Not that it will ever happen, but would be hilarious.

aregularforumuser said:
1. How do you know it was the Honey Queen that replaced Waluigi?
2. Yeah, because Nintendo loves being ass holes to their customers, right?[/ifyoudontknowthatthisissarcasmyoureanidiot]

I am nearly certain that Hone Queen did not replace Waluigi, nor did Metal Mario replace Waluigi.

Baby Luigi said:
I am nearly certain that Hone Queen did not replace Waluigi, nor did Metal Mario replace Waluigi.

Yeah, like someone said earlier in this thread (or in another thread, I don't remember) it wasn't necessarily Honey Queen the one who replaced Waluigi. It could have been Metal Mario, Shy Guy, Lakitu or Wiggler as well.

In a technical sense, he is. It's the first time he was fully playable.

However, I still say that no one replaced anyone in Mario Kart 7.

Baby Luigi said:
In a technical sense, he is. It's the first time he was fully playable.

However, I still say that no one replaced anyone in Mario Kart 7.
^This

Honey Queen is bad but not as bad as Metal Mario.

Back