Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Believe it or not, people can have different opinions specification are not allowed.

Tempest Tales said:
Why many people think Metal Mario is worst ever newcomer in Mario Kart?
Wiggler and Honey Queen are received bad score in introduction.
That's true. But I suck at Honey Queen and Metal Mario, so hey, what do I know?

I'm so much better with Wiggler or Lakitu.

Tempest Tales said:
Why many people think Metal Mario is worst ever newcomer in Mario Kart?
Wiggler and Honey Queen are received bad score in introduction.

A lot of people don't like Metal Mario because he is a recolor.
Personally I like him, I find him original, he is a standard height character but he is the most powerful and heavy.

I still get the feeling that Honey Queen replaced Waluigi, especially seeing as they both have purple-ish coloured karts and they have some similar stats (both large and same off-road), and seeing as Honey Queen was the most unexpected of the newcomers back before MK7 was released.

Metal Mario was more unexpected but not by much.

Honestly, the only newcomer that I want to stay is Wiggler. Honey Queen didn't even fit, Lakitu I don't think fits as a racer, and Metal Mario is a clone.

^ Agreed about lakitu and metal mario.. but really, wiggler? It's hard for me to imagine that XD
Geno and 2 koopalings (wendy and anyone else idc) would make way awesome additions

However.. Fawful would make the best addition EVER! But I know it's not going to happen... *sulks off into the shame corner and pokes the floor with a stick*

Ghostony said:
^ Agreed about lakitu and metal mario.. but really, wiggler? It's hard for me to imagine that XD
Geno and 2 koopalings (wendy and anyone else idc) would make way awesome additions

However.. Fawful would make the best addition EVER! But I know it's not going to happen... *sulks off into the shame corner and pokes the floor with a stick*
I liked Wiggler's addition, for some reason.

Geno isn't owned by Nintendo, so that's unlikely. And for me, you have to have all the Koopalings or none. Keep them for baseball or something. (or maybe boss racers for an adventure mode)

Fawful, would be cool, but I don't know how he'd look on a console. Still not gonna happen anyway though.

Yoshidude99 said:
I'd really like the next Mario Kart game to have a drifting boost system like CTR.

What about Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. In that game, you can still drift if you're not holding the accelerator.

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I'd really like the next Mario Kart game to have a drifting boost system like CTR.

What about Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. In that game, you can still drift if you're not holding the accelerator.

I like it's drift system mostly because it's really unique.

I wouldn't like Mario Kart's drift system changed, each racing kart game series usually has it's own style of drifting that fits well.

In Mario Kart Wii, however, certain vehicles have a very hard time taking sharp turns at full speed. Being able to drift while not holding the accelerator can help those vehicles handle the sharp turns more easily.

I want to have a serious-looking collection of cars. I mean, I want cool, aerodynamic karts and bikes (if they do return). I don't want to have stupid things like the Quacker again.

Anser said:
I want to have a serious-looking collection of cars. I mean, I want cool, aerodynamic karts and bikes (if they do return). I don't want to have stupid things like the Quacker again.

OMG, this so much. I ALWAYS use the serious-looking cars and never use karts such as the Cheep Charger or the Cloud 9. I always use stuff like the Wild Wing, the Blue Seven, or the Tiny Titan.

MnSG said:
In Mario Kart Wii, however, certain vehicles have a very hard time taking sharp turns at full speed. Being able to drift while not holding the accelerator can help those vehicles handle the sharp turns more easily.
In MKW, they overdid the sharp turns

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

OMG, this so much. I ALWAYS use the serious-looking cars and never use karts such as the Cheep Charger or the Cloud 9. I always use stuff like the Wild Wing, the Blue Seven, or the Tiny Titan.

The Wild Wing rules!! It's very cool and good-looking. I seldom use small characters, but when I do, I use those exact vehicles you mentioned. When I use medium characters I use the Wild Wing or the Mach Bike, and when I use large characters I use either the Flame Runner or the Honeycoupe (I also like the Offroader and the Jetsetter, but sadly they aren't very good karts).

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

The Wild Wing rules!! It's very cool and good-looking. I seldom use small characters, but when I do, I use those exact vehicles you mentioned. When I use medium characters I use the Wild Wing or the Mach Bike, and when I use large characters I use either the Flame Runner or the Honeycoupe (I also like the Offroader and the Jetsetter, but sadly they aren't very good karts).
I liked the Quacker. But mostly I use the Jet Bubble.

I still don't want bikes to return (but if they do, make them not be able to do wheelies).

NSY said:
Baby Luigi said:
In a technical sense, he is. It's the first time he was fully playable.

However, I still say that no one replaced anyone in Mario Kart 7.
^This

Honey Queen is bad but not as bad as Metal Mario.
FALSE

Mega Morg said:
NSY said:
Baby Luigi said:
In a technical sense, he is. It's the first time he was fully playable.

However, I still say that no one replaced anyone in Mario Kart 7.
^This

Honey Queen is bad but not as bad as Metal Mario.
FALSE
HOW

Yeah while I enjoyed riding Bikes for change, they should not return.

What is there to like about Metal Mario, yes, I respect your opinions but really, was it really needed.

I hated it the moment I saw him revealed in MK7 and yet no Waluigi. I was so fucking pissed off and I know fans would Go "OMG IT'S METAL MARIO, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO USE THIS BADASS DUDE". I was like, "why nintendo".

I was pissed at Hoeny Queen but I dealt with that one ok.

NSY said:
What is there to like about Metal Mario, yes, I respect your opinions but really, was it really needed.

I hated it the moment I saw him revealed in MK7 and yet no Waluigi. I was so fucking pissed off and I know fans would Go "OMG IT'S METAL MARIO, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO USE THIS BADASS DUDE". I was like, "why nintendo".

I was pissed at Hoeny Queen but I dealt with that one ok.

I can understand you hate Metal Mario, but neither him nor any character did replace Waluigi.
I think Nintendo wanted to give Metal Mario chance to come back, after all the last game he was playable was Mario Golf.

I have already said that.

But yeah awesome power up=stupid character

*finds out this exists* YEAH BUDDY! Well I expect this to use past levels like many of the past Mario Kart games did. Also, I have some comments about other people's expectations. About the Koopalings appearing, I would be surprised. I do see a slight chance of Petey but it's more likely not going that he will not appear. I highly doubt that characters such as Geno, Mallow, and most especially characters outside of the Mario universe will appear. Of course, characters including characters who have appeared in all Mario Kart games, and more recent characters such as Bowser Jr. and Waluigi, I would not be the least bit surprised about them appearing. Now I'm hoping for characters such as normal Boo, King Boo, and Shy Guy to appear. Also, stop using the miis. I mean, they are taking over the freaking Mario universe. They kind of take the Mario feel out of the game. (Plus, I feel insulted by them, I would not be even shorter than Lemmy Koopa in real life without a powerup, unless those characters look much taller in person, and I do not sound like a weirdo.) What is this? Is it Mario Kart or
Mii
rio Kart?
NSY said:
I have already said that.

But yeah awesome power up=stupid character

I agree.

I didn't care about Waluigi since I hate him, because he's so freaking annoying. They can put Metal Baby Birdo if they want and I won't give a damn as long as they include Rosalina. Rosalina has to stay forever, at least in the Mario Kart series.

Back