Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart Wii U

Anser said:
I didn't care about Waluigi since I hate him, because he's so freaking annoying. They can put Metal Baby Birdo if they want and I won't give a damn as long as they include Rosalina. Rosalina has to stay forever, at least in the Mario Kart series.

LOL Metal Baby Birdo. Well I'm also expecting Rosalina to appear. Would it hurt them to start making new creative characters that aren't random humans (like in Mario Tennis: Power Tour for the GBA)? Maybe a um, Bo-bomb character with arms?

Cap'n Long John Roberts said:
Also, stop using the miis. I mean, they are taking over the freaking Mario universe. They kind of take the Mario feel out of the game. (Plus, I feel insulted by them, I would not be even shorter than Lemmy Koopa in real life without a powerup, unless those characters look much taller in person, and I do not sound like a weirdo.) What is this? Is it Mario Kart or
Mii
rio Kart?
I love using the Miis and I hope they return,no offense.

stop using the miis. I mean, they are taking over the freaking Mario universe. They kind of take the Mario feel out of the game. (Plus, I feel insulted by them, I would not be even shorter than Lemmy Koopa in real life without a powerup, unless those characters look much taller in person, and I do not sound like a weirdo.) What is this? Is it Mario Kart or
Mii
rio Kart?
1. yes how dare they try to appeal to a new generation of gamers
2. these are caricatures theyre not supposed to be literal versions of you
3. you dont have to play as them just ignore them like i do
4. one or two miis wont change the whole game thats like saying adding sonic to smash bros makes it sonic bros

Anser said:
I didn't care about Waluigi since I hate him, because he's so freaking annoying. They can put Metal Baby Birdo if they want and I won't give a damn as long as they include Rosalina. Rosalina has to stay forever, at least in the Mario Kart series.

LOL Metal Baby Birdo. Well I'm also expecting Rosalina to appear. Would it hurt them to start making new creative characters that aren't random humans (like in Mario Tennis: Power Tour for the GBA)? Maybe a um, Bo-bomb character with arms?

King Bob-Omb says hi.

I also want Miis to disappear. They're not Mario characters and they are very annoying.

I haven't played MK7, but I will say this: I think some other characters deserved to be playable over the newcomers. Toadette, Goomba, Paratroopa, Hammer Bro, etc. Those characters actually have history, while Honey Queen, who was only in 2 GAMES and only gave you like 1 Star each game was playable. Not trying to hate on Honey Queen, just saying others deserved a chance to be playable over her. =P

And if someone says "oh Goomba can't drive since he has no hands", take one of those games from the Mario Baseball series (idk which one, I never played that sports series xD) and you'll see Goomba can hold a bat without hands. Therefore, I think he should be able to drive fine without hands. :P

Lakituthequick said:
Mii's may not be Mario Characters, R.O.B. isn't either, and yet he was in DS.

Just ignore them if you don't like them.

I do like them myself.

R.O.B. was an awful addition to the roster.

We all know that Petey no longer has a ghost of a chance, right?

EDIT: JR, can you respond to my arguments, please?

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
We all know that Petey no longer has a ghost of a chance, right?

Actually, he was a beta element in Mario Kart Wii, so his chances are still significant

Lakituthequick said:

I do like them myself.

But think about it, that space could be used to bring back racers we would like to see return such as Petey and Paratroopa.
I didn't see them taking up space in Wii and 7.

Lakituthequick said:
Lakituthequick said:

I do like them myself.

But think about it, that space could be used to bring back racers we would like to see return such as Petey and Paratroopa.
Uh, they from Double Dash.
*faceplam

I don't really think much about the characters in the Mario Kart games because I just use either Yoshi,Bowser,Bowser Jr or King Boo. In battle mode in MKWii I also use Toadette but thats it. So I don't really care about what characters go in. If RPG characters where in I would play as them though.

Yoshidude99 said:
I don't really think much about the characters in the Mario Kart games because I just use either Yoshi,Bowser,Bowser Jr or King Boo. In battle mode in MKWii I also use Toadette but thats it. So I don't really care about what characters go in. If RPG characters where in I would play as them though.
The chances are very slim though.

RPG characters could be bosses in Mission mode in MK Wii U. For example Cortez could work well on Wario Galleon.

Yoshidude99 said:
RPG characters could be bosses in Mission mode in MK Wii U. For example Cortez could work well on Wario Galleon.
Race against him, hmmm.

NSY said:
Lakituthequick said:
Lakituthequick said:

I do like them myself.

Uh, they from Double Dash.
*faceplam
I whould love to laugh in your face now.

Yoshidude99 said:

Could. Doesn't mean they will. And it's most likely they will not.

MK7 had great ideas, but they flopped on characters. I want:
More characters
More cups
The return of customizable karts.
If Nintendo does this, it could very well be the best in the series.

BowserJunior said:
MK7 had great ideas, but they flopped on characters. I want:
More characters
More cups
The return of customizable karts.
If Nintendo does this, it could very well be the best in the series.

Not necessarily. If the game was hackable like Mario Kart Wii, then it will be the best in the series.

Joking aside, what would make the game really awesome is if they had City-Trial-like mode from Kirby Air Ride or a substantial track creator.

Baby Luigi said:
Joking aside, what would make the game really awesome is if they had City-Trial-like mode from Kirby Air Ride or a substantial track creator.

Or both.

Back