Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

i can extract the images with inspect element, but i cannot get them to loop no matter what i try
EDIT: ...or animate now
xiLFRDl.gif

what am i doing wrong?

with 22's help i figured out how to do it myself

http://imgur.com/a/b3hL5
(warning there's like 23 gifs in that album lol)

unfortunately i couldnt get the one of luigi driving by and waving converted to a gif for some odd reason... ill need help with that. all the others are there tho

memoryman3 said:
Lord Bowser said:
memoryman3 said:
Wait...they are GIFS?!?!?

:mad:
no they were originally apngs, i just converted them all to gifs

I know, but I wish there was more official Daisy in Mario Kart related art.
that is completely totallly unrelated

getting back to the gifs, will upload them all to the wiki shortly. for now, tag urselves

this is me irl
7oEKiqz.gif

infinite8 said:
The stickers feature "pre-Double Dash" characters, except for one characters

They only feature the main characters actually.

Shy guy appears but doesn have his own stickers.

Or in other words is the MK64 cast plus Rosalina and Koopa Troopa , who is an original SMK character.

Ugh. In other words it's the amiibo suit characters...

I liked it back in the older days where every single character got some form of new art. Mario Tennis still does this. So does Mario Golf. They even did new art of characters in Star Rush getting destroyed by items. Mario Kart had no new art for Dry Bones and co except the character icons.

Also, everyone is on Pipe Frames. I have grown to really despise pipe frames nowadays. Would have been better if there were characters in bikes or ATV's too.

800px-Mariokartds2.PNG

599px-Baby_Luigi_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_8.png

That gif of Luigi is pretty much saying "for fuck's sake"

Lord Bowser said:
i can extract the images with inspect element, but i cannot get them to loop no matter what i try
I tried that. I think it's because you're talking the static .png overlaid on top of the apng that's supposed to play but I'm no web expert so the only thing I can get was the Mario at the top.

FYI there are Kirby ones too and they are adorable. I'm sure the Pokemon and Splatoon ones are nice too.

Me while y'all are item abused

MK8-Line-Mario-Trophy.gif

Man I'd like to see the Luigi waving one though.

:mad:

These stickers are so nice...it's a shame that compared to the other sub series, Daisy gets less Mario Kart related stuff unless it's in game.

I have to post for the CPU so I'm giving it a chance to represent itself.

MK8-Line-Wario-Pipe.gif

Donkey Kong also breaks his kart too.

I kinda wish there was a Daisy in a Sport Bike one, where she leans heavily inside the drift line. I mean VERY HEAVILY. Like, in an almost limbo like fashion.

Does anyone know any good artists I could commission to make it a reality?

MK8-Line-Toad-Safety.gif

These guys aren't even wearing any safety gear nor seat belts, lol what

This is me when I try obeying the speed limits in California.

Back