Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Probably too busy modeling Baby Rosalina and implementing Pink Gold Peach I assume -_-

YoshiGo99 said:
So an icon of Kamek (or just a generic Magikoopa) was found in the game's files recently. Maybe he was scrapped or is going to be in future DLC. Here is the icon, it was posted on tcrf.net
MarioKart8-KamekEmblem.png
Not surprising since he would have fit right in with the Koopalings, but it's nice they considered him again after almost a decade. I am not against him being DLC and in fact would love to see him finally get in.

Nintendo just confirmed that a third DLC Pack will be out this year, alongside with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
http://venturebeat.com/2015/05/07/nintendo-says-mario-kart-8-smash-bros-dlc-will-come-this-year-to-keep-fans-engaged/

No, it didn't confirm a third DLC pack. All they said is that they hope to keep players interested by introducing more content, and they could be referring to DLC pack 2. They didn't outright confirm it.

Baby Luigi said:
No, it didn't confirm a third DLC pack. All they said is that they hope to keep players interested by introducing more content, and they could be referring to DLC pack 2. They didn't outright confirm it.
OK. I see what you mean, but I'm confused. I read the whole article and it said that they were going to release more DLC stuff. But I think I was wrong about the confirmed part.

YoshiGo99 said:
So an icon of Kamek (or just a generic Magikoopa) was found in the game's files recently. Maybe he was scrapped or is going to be in future DLC. Here is the icon, it was posted on tcrf.net
MarioKart8-KamekEmblem.png
hoping for the latter, i need it

more DLC would be amazing

Remember from MK64, where Kamek was supposed to be a playable character before replaced by DK who was owned by Rare at that time.

I'm happy for the third DLC pack (whether it is DLC characters only OR DLC characters and DLC cups).

EDIT: Maybe the third pack will feature a Woolly World course.

[me=Nysic]crosses fingers for a new dlc pack[/me]

also i knooow that this is unrealistic but i really want r.o.b. to come back

dunk hunt in mario kart would be awesome

but nothing will beat the likes of groose or lanky kong becoming dlc characters

Why wouldn't an SD card work?

Can you move any other data to SD card to free up space though?

Can't imagine DLC packs taking up THAT much space. :P

You can't use SD cards for storage (only on Wii Mode).

I think I'm going to move/copy all the data to the external hard drive. Moving to the flash drive is not a good idea and lose all its save data because it has a limited number of rewrites. It happened to me earlier.
According to the Nintendo support page, it is recommended to use hard drives with its own power source.

Oh, pfftt, what a great design choice.

Well, you can also physically *lose* your USB drive, so there's also that. Why not move to both the USB drive and the hard drive?

Back