Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

And a stage where it's a giant Mario your driving on.

There should a level that takes place in the crotch level of Mario Zone from Super Mario Land 2 and it should be filled with balls

I've always wanted to navigate through Mario's balls.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
It could be Double Dash styled with every kart being Mario in a belly flop position (like one of Luigi's taunts in Smash)

The only unlockable character is Green Mario.

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO LUIGI? -shot-

There's a stage based off of Super Mario World.

Mario! It's new Super Mario World! Everything's different!

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Gabriele said:
Yes, including the blue shell.
A7UuMOV.png

why did i thought this should be an enemy in bayonetta?

Baby Luigi said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Gabriele said:
Yes, including the blue shell.
A7UuMOV.png

why did i thought this should be an enemy in bayonetta?
I'd shoot the hell out of it. But yeah, it looks like Dear that spawns out smaller Decorations.

But come on, the cropping can be much better than this.

Mcmadness said:
I've always wanted to navigate through Mario's balls.
In Super Mario Land 2, you could.

But yes, you're playing as Mario, riding on Mario, driving through Mario, shooting Marios, every character is Mario, and the music is Mario's voice going nuts.

Would probably be the best game ever.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Vi423Rc.png

There, I removed the traces of deleted parts, better?
Yeah, it's much better.

#notenoughmario

If only the characters were up to par.

Anyway I am not enough of a sleuth to determine what exactly that forest track is. Is Somnom Woods deconfirmed? :'(

Hopefully there will at least be some kind of Dream Team reference in the updated Neo Bowser City.

I foresee myself hating Resetti soon after the DLC comes out and he screws me out of a good place a few times. Other than that, Baby Park and the GBA tracks look amazing. I can finally experience the best of Super Circuit without the awful controls.

Yeah, if this game's character roster was tweaked slightly and there were better battle arenas, I would consider this far and way the best MK game. It still is among the best though.

I saw what appeared to be Bowser Jr. on the Baby Park track.

I bet this must hurt a lot for Bowser Jr. fans, even if it really was most likely Baby Bowser. Just because they resemble each other.

OH
MY
GOD

OK time to sum up my feelings about this:

-Baby Park is exactly what I had hoped for when I pictured it in MK8, and the remix is awesome.
-Cheese Land and Ribbon Road are in, finally GBA representation (They both look amazing btw, also dat Cheese Land remix HHHHNNNNGGGG)
-Neo Bowser City looks kickass. Although I would have rather had Wario Shipyard, it's an excellent choice and they made it look really cool.
-The Big Blue track looks like it'll be fun as hell. I'm so glad they made more F-Zero, it looks much better than Mute City.
-Woods track seems really cool as well. I'm wondering if we'll get shy guys singing inside the tree.
-The Subway track. My god. It looks perfect. It's already looking to be one of my favorites. The driving on the trains, and the graffiti, and everything, just MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

BASICALLY EVERYTHING IS AMAZING

MarioKartTracker said:
Thought I just saw something that might have 2 of the retro tracks for the next. Can't confirm.

GCN Baby Park & 3DS Neo Bowser City

So you guys didn't believe me, or the site I found it on. :smug:

Baby Park: The WHOLE thing is Anti Gravity, be ready for madness.
Neo Bowser City: YES!!!!!! This is one of my favorite 3DS tracks, including the best for music. This was almost a shoe in since Toad's Turnpike was already a retro and this uses part of the music.
Ribbon Road: It's About F***in time Nintendo! This track I've been waiting for a remake since it became possible. This is going to be cool.
Cheese Land: Super Circuit now has more DLC tracks than when it came with! This one got a super makeover, that you can't even recognize it.

The best thing is all of these are awesome tracks and got good music.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Anyway I am not enough of a sleuth to determine what exactly that forest track is. Is Somnom Woods deconfirmed? :'(

Hopefully there will at least be some kind of Dream Team reference in the updated Neo Bowser City.

It never had a chance to begin with, and there won't be as Neo Bowser City has nothing to do with Dream Team.

Back