Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Neo Bowser Castle was based on it though, and they might want to connect the two.

MarioKartTracker said:
MarioKartTracker said:
Thought I just saw something that might have 2 of the retro tracks for the next. Can't confirm.

GCN Baby Park & 3DS Neo Bowser City

So you guys didn't believe me, or the site I found it on. :smug:
Chances are, it was just a lucky guess.

The new stuff is lookin pretty sweet.

No it wasn't. The 2 have absolutely nothing in common besides the name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuRciLZo3Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0mUW73uBNA

On 4/23, you guys (I probably won't be able to get the DLC) should play the DLC courses blind while on blind 200cc. Just for the madness of never playing them before on an insane speed never played before. Baby Park 200cc is going to be fun

Just look at all the tracks. They look amazing!

Ribbon Road: Feels like Toy Story
Big Blue: Wow, they represented the F-Zero franchise well. Makes me want F-Zero U.
Baby Park: THE WHOLE THING IS ANTI-GRAVITY!
Metro (Lingling Metro): Look at the ads and the graffiti (World 1-2 graffiti)
Woods (Nature Woods): Close enough to be a Pikmin course (with branches and lilypads)
Cheese Land: They made this whole course more "ups and downs"
Neo Bowser City: The music is sorta the same. The course layout is the same except the final turn. I still like the rain effects.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Iron Man said:
Baby Park 200cc is going to be fun
If you consider "everyone stuck on the ends of the course" fun.

Oh you're right I forgot that by myself I have Mushrooms only. That is fun. Thanks for reminding me.

I like how Dry Bowser's shell glows.

Baby Park and Neo Bowser City come back but no Waluigi Pinball or Airship Fortress?

I think I'm going to vomit.

I was hoping for SNES Rainbow Road again. :P

k now for real thoughts

loved baby park, neo bowser city was pretty, and i cant wait to play the gba ones as ive heard good things about them

as for new tracks they all look amazing as well

Not too crazy for Villager or Isabelle, but Dry Bowser's pretty cool. Then again, I wasn't excited for Tanooki Mario, now I use him all the time.

CHEESE LAND
RIBBON ROAD

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So glad I finally got my Wii U connected to the internet :wario:

edit: is that a pink gold baby peach statue in baby park
edit2: now that i've finished watching the trailer I'm really excited for that Metro track, the forest track, Neo Bowser City and Ribbon Road. They all look gorgeous. Cheese Land looks kinda meh imo

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Meanwhile Mr. L is sitting in a corner, daydreaming about Nintendo using him again one day.

Nobody cares

keep beating that dead horse then.

anyway, the Bike looks cool

I'm not sure what they said really.

Baby Park: Looks fantastic. I miss a couple of the Yoshi's Island references, but it doesn't matter when this track looks so good.
Cheese Land: It looks great, and I'm very glad they brought it back. I do have a few complaints though. I don't like that it now takes place at day (seemingly on the Mushroom Planet), it seems a bit too desert-ish, and the mice are gone.
Ribbon Road: I had a similar idea, but this blows my expectations away. There's so many references, the track looks extremely fun, and the remix and visuals are awesome.
Neo Bowser City: While the track was cool in 7, it just seemed a bit less appealing that it should have to me. This remake seems to fix that with more visual flare.
Big Blue: I thought Mute City looked and played good. Now it looks a bit dull compared to this.
Nature Road: Another amazing track. The course looks, sounds, and seems to play fantastically.
Ring Ring Metro: Seems to be this DLC's version of Ice Ice Outpost. It seems like the one that many people are going to ignore, but in truth the track itself is really great. I love the underground graffiti art.

Since I didn't give something similar for Animal Crossing, here is:

Animal Crossing: I love the seasons, the Animal Crossing references, the music, and the simplicity.

Back