Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

Fawful said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Fawful said:
I'm hoping that forest track is what I think it is.
what do you think it is?
Somnom Woods (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
As awesome as that area is, it's not happening unless by some miracle. If there is a miracle, however, then a Zeekeeper cameo is mandatory.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't like Excitebike Arena too. I don't care if it changes, it still remains boring
BLOF you're crazy Excitebike is one of my favorite dlc courses (can never manage to pick up the victory online though)

KingSukamon said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't like Excitebike Arena too. I don't care if it changes, it still remains boring
BLOF you're crazy Excitebike is one of my favorite dlc courses (can never manage to pick up the victory online though)

Yeah I know :P

Fawful said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Fawful said:
I'm hoping that forest track is what I think it is.
what do you think it is?
Somnom Woods (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
This sounds so much grasping at the straws or having the tongue bitterly stuck in the cheek. I can't tell.

It's probably some forest created specifically for the game.

I FINNALLY GOT ENOUGH MONEY FOR IT!.

How come every time i see Wendy in a Mario
Kart 8
video, she always gets hit by
a shell?.

200CC...I gotta start using Roller Wheels more...

I've posted this on GameFAQs

I've been looking in the Mario Kart 8 files and I believe Fire and Gold Mario were planned...to say at the least

I was messing around in the emblem sections of the files when I stumbled across this

Emblem_Mro.szs
Emblem_MroB.szs
Emblem_MroF.szs
Emblem_MroG.szs
Emblem_MroM.szs
Emblem_MroT.szs

I don't have the programs nor Mario Kart 8 ready to read those files but I'm sure "Mro" means "Mario".

"MroB" = Baby Mario since any character abbreviation ending with a capital "B", same goes for "Lig" (Luigi), "Dsy" (Daisy), "Pch" (Peach) "Rst" (Rosetta)". Peach also has a file called "PchG" which means "Pink Gold Peach" of course.

Mario has MroM which sounds like Metal Mario and MroT, which sounds like Tanooki Mario (though strangely I don't see anything for Cat Peach).

But Emblem_MroG and MroF intrigues me. The only things I can think of is Fire Mario and Gold Mario were planned for the game, as a separate character or not, it's hard to say.

I'm not adding this to the wiki yet since all of this is just speculation on my behalf and I haven't inspected the files myself

Gold Mario would have been awesome.
But Pink Gold Peach is already a great metal choice.

I really, really don't want to choose between Mario, Metal Mario, Tanooki Mario, Fire Mario, and Gold Mario.

Baby Luigi said:

I've been looking in the Mario Kart 8 files and I believe Fire and Gold Mario were planned...to say at the least

I was messing around in the emblem sections of the files when I stumbled across this

Emblem_Mro.szs
Emblem_MroB.szs
Emblem_MroF.szs
Emblem_MroG.szs
Emblem_MroM.szs
Emblem_MroT.szs

I don't have the programs nor Mario Kart 8 ready to read those files but I'm sure "Mro" means "Mario".

"MroB" = Baby Mario since any character abbreviation ending with a capital "B", same goes for "Lig" (Luigi), "Dsy" (Daisy), "Pch" (Peach) "Rst" (Rosetta)". Peach also has a file called "PchG" which means "Pink Gold Peach" of course.

Mario has MroM which sounds like Metal Mario and MroT, which sounds like Tanooki Mario (though strangely I don't see anything for Cat Peach).

But Emblem_MroG and MroF intrigues me. The only things I can think of is Fire Mario and Gold Mario were planned for the game, as a separate character or not, it's hard to say.

I'm not adding this to the wiki yet since all of this is just speculation on my behalf and I haven't inspected the files myself
I hate Mario/Peach clones, i like the Babies but this is too much
someday_in_mario_kart_17_by_thebourgyman-d7mnc50.jpg

Baby Luigi said:

Emblem_Mro.szs
Emblem_MroB.szs
Emblem_MroF.szs
Emblem_MroG.szs
Emblem_MroM.szs
Emblem_MroT.szs

Watch them become seperate characters if a 3rd Mario Kart 8 DLC pack is made. :-X

On a side note I found it kinda strange the only track we saw in the Direct of the 2nd DLC Pack was of course the Animal Crossing inspired track. I'd like to know any of the other 7. I'm interested in what retro tracks they'll probably bring back and/or if they have other Nintendo franchise inspired tracks in the pack.

Toy Bonnie said:
I hate Mario/Peach clones, i like the Babies but this is too much
someday_in_mario_kart_17_by_thebourgyman-d7mnc50.jpg
No it's not too much.

But it's not perfect since it needs more Mario.

There should be a pack released that's composed of only the Mario varieties and only I can buy it because if it was available for everyone, it would piss everyone off.

there has to be at least one Baby Luigi in the pack or I would refuse

we share our bank account dumbass

Back