Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

true, but Escher was largely responsible for its becoming known within art

That still won't prevent Mario Circuit from being a usually boring course

Baby Luigi said:
That still won't prevent Mario Circuit from being a usually boring course

Especially this one. It looks like it's going to be the most boring Mario Circuit ever.

Actually I enjoyed 64's and Double Dash's Mario Circuits because of the great music they had. Wii's, not so much.

Why can't Mario get something else for once? He's the only character that gets boring circuits (he got a Beach/Highway in the Arcade GP games, though).

Why can't he just get a volcanic island retreat or something?

hell even a cloud stage would be good at this point.

I don't care if it's a course through his digestive tract; anything BUT a circuit.

Light:
Koopa Troopa
Toad
Toadette
Yoshi

Medial:
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Mario
Luigi

Heavy:
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser

I could see Rosalina being either really light or really heavy
since she can float, and she seems a good 2 feet taller than most other human characters

I will be extremely mad at Iwata if Mario Kart 8 has its Default CHaracter list any different from the beta screenshot for their deception.

3D Player 2004 said:
Light:
Koopa Troopa
Toad
Toadette
Yoshi

Medial:
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Mario
Luigi

Heavy:
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser

Your character roster is terrible and you should feel terrible. Why the hell do you want to remove characters, and why do you want to make the roster even worse than Mario Kart Wii's? It's not as if you're forced to play as the characters you dislike. More characters are always better. Believe or not, people actually care about some of those characters you removed.

3D Player 2004 said:
I will be extremely mad at Iwata if Mario Kart 8 has its Default CHaracter list any different from the beta screenshot for their deception.

That's a stupid reason to be mad at. I mean, why??? It's not like no VS mode or bad online play. You're ----ing complaining whether the characters will be default or not.

I watched Game Xplain's Mario Kart 8 analysis videos and they got me even more excited. Sunshine Airport (predicted name) looks awesome as well as Sweet Sweet Canyon, Bone Dry Dunes etc.

I like how Nintendo is trying to make everything feel connected, and how they are taking time to include little details that make things really cool. Mario Kart 8's future looks bright and I won't be.... Driving away anytime soon (why do I bother with these puns).

Well, this is a list of my anticipated courses, from most to least

1. Sunshine Airport
2. The haunted mansion course
3. The cloud course
4. The sweets course
5. San Francisco
6. The ruins course
7. The giant bones desert course
8. Mario Circuit

Mario Circuits are always boring courses

Baby Luigi said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Light:
Koopa Troopa
Toad
Toadette
Yoshi

Medial:
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Mario
Luigi

Heavy:
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser

Your character roster is terrible and you should feel terrible. Why the hell do you want to remove characters, and why do you want to make the roster even worse than Mario Kart Wii's? It's not as if you're forced to play as the characters you dislike. More characters are always better. Believe or not, people actually care about some of those characters you removed.

3D Player 2004 said:

That's a stupid reason to be mad at. I mean, why??? It's not like no VS mode or bad online play. You're ----ing complaining whether the characters will be default or not.

I only included Default Characters in this list.
Unlockable Characters are not in this list and this is just speculation on their Weight Classes.

Why include only default characters? What's the point?

On a side note, am I the only one who noticed that in DD the blue shell doesn't appear NEARLY as much as it does today? They should make the encounter rate of blue shells like this

Meta Knight said:
On a side note, am I the only one who noticed that in DD the blue shell doesn't appear NEARLY as much as it does today? They should make the encounter rate of blue shells like this

Dunno, man, I got hit by three consecutive spiny shells in one lap in Double Dash one time

Well then I did not know, but I do know that if they just punish the player for doing a good job at their game at a spammy rate, then they should just remove it for MK9

Michell said:
since she can float, and she seems a good 2 feet taller than most other human characters

Rosalina is considered to be lightweight in the Smash Bros. series, but I guess because of her tall frame, she'd be more around the Cruiser class; too light to be Heavy, but too tall to be Medium.

MnSG said:
Michell said:

Rosalina is considered to be lightweight in the Smash Bros. series, but I guess because of her tall frame, she'd be more around the Cruiser class; too light to be Heavy, but too tall to be Medium.
In MK7, she was a Cruiser character.

I think they should reduce the knockshock of Blue Shells rather than remove them.
We don't want Second Place the most attacked.

BlimpFruit said:
MnSG said:
Michell said:

In MK7, she was a Heavy character.

She wasn't. She was Cruiser.

Back