Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Falcon Facepalm said:
Mega Man.

Special: Mega buster. Hold to charge.

Side special: Hard Knuckle.

Down special: Plug Ball.

Up special: Rush Jet.

Final smash: Hyper Mega Man from the Marvel Vs. Capcom games.
fix'd

I think a Hammer Bro would make more sense as a fighter but personally I want a Paratroopa more!

Super smash brothers DESTRUCTION!!!!!

Have an assist trophy, instead of doing a special attack, come flying out of the sky as an actual trophy and crush the opponent for massive damage. Damage as well as price varies on the trophy. High daamage, high cost.

Make a mode called Torture Mode, a revamped version of Training Mode.

Yeah. Torturing humans is not as fun as torturing CPUS, since humans have feelings.

Oh, yay: this thread has now met S.S. Wario Hate! Which probably means it will be locked in the future!

Hooray, thanks a lot guys.

arachnidsGrip said:
Oh, yay: this thread has now met S.S. Wario Hate! Which probably means it will be locked in the future!

Hooray, thanks a lot guys.

Oh goodness gracious. Just tell them to stop it instead of putting them down

Getting back on topic:

Being a huge Ninja Turtle fanboy particularty towards the 2003 cartoon, I'd like to see Leonardo.

Moveset:

B: Shruiken (spelling?) star (Leo throws a ninja star covering a great distance, is really fast, and inflicts a ton of damage but flies straight)

Up B: Grappling Hook (Leo throws a grappling hook up damaging any opponents it hits and can be used to recover much like Ivysaur's vine whip, Link's grapple shot, etc.)

Side B: Sword Spin (Leo spins his katanas inflicting damage to anybody who makes contact with his blades similar to Pit's Side B except rather than reflecting projectiles, Leo's katanas destroys them)

down B: Can't think of a name (Leo uses his katanas to attack enemies from both sides)

Final Smash: Dragon Transformation (Transforms into his Dragon Avatar burning the entire stage with his fire breath, greatly damaging all opponents and getting rid of all the items on the field, but it can't KO opponents)

Alternate Costumes:
Standard Appearance
Fast Forward suit
Cybernaut Armor
Evil Foot Ninja outfit
Tuxedo from the series finale

How's that for far-fetched? Only in my hallucinations dreams would this happen.

Back