Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

The game should have full support for texture hacking. Texture hacking is awesome.

Any game has potential of hacking, but I wish Nintendo can support that idea instead of trying to block Homebrew with 4.3 -.-

Yeah, trying to block the Homebrew is stupid. It's not like texture hackers are pirating the game. In factm we are sort of "advertizing" the game, showing how awesome it looks. I mean, look at my sig.

Yeah, but Homebrew can also be used to pirate games, I heard.

Nevertheless, the Smash Stack method will be hard to remove.

Yes, outfits, so our characters won't be mere recolors of each other! Characters should have different outfits just how Wario has different outfits!

And yes, more recolors!

It would be so cool, but far too unrealistic if Baby Luigi was an alternate outfit of Luigi, who even comes with his own voices.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
It would be so cool, but far too unrealistic if Baby Luigi was an alternate outfit of Luigi, who even comes with his own voices.
That be awesome but Nintendo doesn't think the way I do. :(

I love Blue Toad, but he's only going to be an alternate costume for Toad

1. Uh, isn't one smiley enough?
2. It's Far-Fetched. Of course that would be absurd

Bowser Jr., the babies, and more metroid characters (maybe that cute little metroid that follows Samus around and saves her butt when it dies.) Jr would be epic with the clown car as an up special.

Perry The Platypus

Standard B: Punch (Perry simply punches whoever's in front of him, short range, with little knockback, but does a lot of damage)

Up B: Jet Pack (Perry uses his jet pack to fly into the air, similar to Diddy's except Perry's is easier to control, faster, and doesn't do damage)

Side B: Hat Toss (Perry throws his hat sideways damaging any enemy it hits similar to Link's Boomerang)

Down B: Tail Slap (Perry uses his tail to slap anybody behind him.)

Taunts:
Down: Perry takes off his hat and enters his "mindless pet" mode.
Side: Perry crosses his arms and does his trademark platypus noise.
Up: Perry simply tips his hat.

The evil babysitter Vicky for *insert next SSB game here*!

That suggestion is quite far fetched, I see.

Yeah, but you don't have Fairy Godparents.

Back