Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Emperor Ing said:
Lucas said:
I'm just gonna say this: BABY MARIO & BABY LUIGI!
Nah. I'd rather have Ice Climbers.
Same here. The Ice Climbers are awesome.

Villain11 said:
Lucas said:
drseaweed said:
I want Waluigi and Wario to be playable.
Waluigi hasn't been in a main game, yet, so he'd be useless.
He was already an assist trophy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's playable.

And as an alternate costume of Luigi.

I'd be pretty satisfied if he was playable. I would want to do a Mario vs Luigi vs Wario vs Waluigi match some day.

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
Lucas said:
drseaweed said:
I want Waluigi and Wario to be playable.
Waluigi hasn't been in a main game, yet, so he'd be useless.
He was already an assist trophy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's playable.
And as an alternate costume of Luigi.

I'd be pretty satisfied if he was playable. I would want to do a Mario vs Luigi vs Wario vs Waluigi match some day.
That would be a good idea but what moves can be made for Waluigi?

He can use moves that he was seen used in spin-off games. Like, Waluigi Swim as a recovery, the vine-whip as a grab and tether recover. He could use a racket, a golf club, or some Mario Party items for attacks, and he can do some dangerous kicks, plus maybe a few punches.

He could use his Assist Trophy move as an actual Special Move. He could also have his own motorcycle or something.

There are so many better characters to use in the next SSB then Waluigi who has just appeared in spin-offs >_>

I want all the characters from every other game to be in this one, all the ones from Brawl and all the ones melee that did not make it into Brawl. Plus add several new characters, Waluigi being one. :waluigi:

drseaweed said:
I want all the characters from every other game to be in this one, all the ones from Brawl and all the ones melee that did not make it into Brawl. Plus add several new characters, Waluigi being one. :waluigi:

:luigi:

Fix'd. On another note, I think a tag-team group of villains called the Koopa-Troop would work, I suggested this ages ago. It would be like the pokemon trainer, except with Koopa, Hammer Bro. and Dry Bones.

They just put him there to promote FireRed and LeafGreen.

Which is one reason I didn't like Brawl's roster. A lot of the new characters are only there to promote recent or popular games from the gap inbetween Melee and Brawl.

Super WaluigiWare said:

Which is one reason I didn't like Brawl's roster. A lot of the new characters are only there to promote recent or popular games from the gap inbetween Melee and Brawl.

FireRead and LeafGreen were made a couple of years before brawl, if anything, they'd want to promote Diamond and Pearl.

Kracko said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

FireRed and LeafGreen were made a couple of years before brawl, if anything, they'd want to promote Diamond and Pearl.
Lucario.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Goku! His Final Smash is Super Saiyan, and he can only activate it when his damage level is...

Over 9000?

drseaweed said:
I want, Morshu to be a playable character.
Yes! And for his Final Smash, he drops bombs all over the arena.

"BOMBS! You want it? It's yours my friend!"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Back