Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Dillon the Armadillo Ranger!

Side B - Grind Attack: Dillon rolls a short distance, instead of knocking you back, he grinds his opponent which acts like a rapid punch, like Sheik's. If charged all the way it will do a shockwave attack instead.

Down B - Drill Attack: Dillon Rolls into the ground and can move under it for a short period of time. Upon reaching the surface, he does a powerful Uppercut with his claws. However, if he does his Drill attack near an opponent, the opponent will be stuck in the ground, helpless to move.

This move also works as a type of dodge move too.

Neutral B - Dynomite: Dillon throws a 3 bundled sticks of Dynomite at an opponent. But instead of blowing up on contact, it has a 3 second delay.

Up B - Russ's Copter Bike - Like Snake, Dillon will ride in his partner, Russ's Copter Bike and will only move upwards at all times, but you can move left and right. Being hit by the propeller part will cause damage.

Final Smash 1: Arma Mode: Dillon is invincible and can move at lightning speeds. His attacks are amplified 10 fold.

Final Smash 2: For Hire: One of the bounty hunters/rangers from The Last Ranger comes to help Dillon and is invincible. Like an assist Trophy.

His regular moves will be claw attacks.

An idea for a Paper Mario move set using partners.

Jab- 3 hit combo. Two punches and then Goombario comes out for a headbonk.

Forward tilt- Summons Lady Bow who hits the foe with her fan.

Up tilt- Ms. Mowz slaps the opponent up.

Down tilt- Sens out Fleep who stuns the foe.

Dash attack- Rides on Carrie and runs into opponent.

Ledge attack- Gets back up on the ledge and Dashell shoots forward a short distance.

Forward smash- Uses Cudge for a hammer strike.

Up smash- Dottie shrinks the foe and Paper Mario knocks them away.

Down smash- Uses Bobbbery for a quick explosion.

Neutral air- Uses Slim to become thin in midair. Somehow causes damage.

Up air- Uses Watt for an upwards attack.

Forward air- Kooper appears and spins out in his shell forward.

Down air- Ground Pound with Thudley

Back air- Sushie appears and spits water

Grab- Uses Thoreau

Up throw- Lakilester blows the opponent upwards.

Down throw- Drops Bombete on the foe.

Forward throw- Summons Flurrie to blow the opponent away.

Back throw- Vivian appears and knocks the foe dack.

Neutral B- Kicks Koops' shell forward.

Side B- Rides the Yoshi Kid and slams into the foe.

Up B- Flies up with Parakarry

Down b- Uses Boomer as a bomb.

Final smash- Supernova

Shield- Uses Barry for his shield.

Taunt 1- Tippi flies around Paper Mario.

Taunt 2- Goombella uses tattle. Like the Codecs from Brawl..

Taunt 3- Piccolo flies around Paper Mario and plays some music.

GalacticPetey said:
An idea for a Paper Mario move set using partners.

Jab- 3 hit combo. Two punches and then Goombario comes out for a headbonk.

Forward tilt- Summons Lady Bow who hits the foe with her fan.

Up tilt- Ms. Mowz slaps the opponent up.

Down tilt- Sens out Fleep who stuns the foe.

Dash attack- Rides on Carrie and runs into opponent.

Ledge attack- Gets back up on the ledge and Dashell shoots forward a short distance.

Forward smash- Uses Cudge for a hammer strike.

Up smash- Dottie shrinks the foe and Paper Mario knocks them away.

Down smash- Uses Bobbbery for a quick explosion.

Neutral air- Uses Slim to become thin in midair. Somehow causes damage.

Up air- Uses Watt for an upwards attack.

Forward air- Kooper appears and spins out in his shell forward.

Down air- Ground Pound with Thudley

Back air- Sushie appears and spits water

Grab- Uses Thoreau

Up throw- Lakilester blows the opponent upwards.

Down throw- Drops Bombete on the foe.

Forward throw- Summons Flurrie to blow the opponent away.

Back throw- Vivian appears and knocks the foe dack.

Neutral B- Kicks Koops' shell forward.

Side B- Rides the Yoshi Kid and slams into the foe.

Up B- Flies up with Parakarry

Down b- Uses Boomer as a bomb.

Final smash- Supernova

Shield- Uses Barry for his shield.

Taunt 1- Tippi flies around Paper Mario.

Taunt 2- Goombella uses tattle. Like the Codecs from Brawl..

Taunt 3- Piccolo flies around Paper Mario and plays some music.

This although I'd much rather have his Final Smash to be The Earthquake from TTYd although that is totally not gonna happen :p

Fire Emblem Character said:
I hate to say it but I think if we ever got Paper Mario his moveset would be based on Sticker Star.

nah that is not...

no go away... I SAID GO AWAY

STOP HAUNTING ME IN MY NIGHTMARES

FUCK YOU STICKER STAR FUCK YOU

I have to end this once and for all...

This is an idea that I'm sure a lot of people would have thought of by now.

Have an online tournament system that can work much like Smash tournaments in the past, where there will be a short period before the start of the tournament for signups for public tournaments (from a few hours to up to a week) and there can also be an invitational option, and then the tournament will progress much like an on-location tournament where participants can spectate or will be notified when their matches are about to start either by the game itself or the system notifications, and optionally allow non-participants to watch as well. There will be a short time limit before anyone who doesn't show up in time for their match forfeits (which would make double elimination more preferable over single elimination). Quitting a match or violating any of the other rules of online play also counts as forfeiting. All matches will need to be timed (they can also be timed stock matches) so that there can be an estimated time slot for every match before the tournament starts so participants can set a reminder for the times they will be playing.

Also an extra thing to ensure a tournament starts off smoothly for the first round the players for each match would be chosen randomly out of those who have signed up/been invited from those who are spectating, then those who are online in the game, those who are online on the system in any software and then those who are offline. After that the participants for each match will be fixed. Private tournaments can have all matches manually set to each participant.

Call me crazy, but I think Isabelle is a very likely candidate for the next Smash game. She was featured prominently in New Leaf, she cameos in Villager's trailer and poster art, got to be an assist trophy out of all the Animal Crossing characters and is even getting to be DLC in Mario Kart 8. She was also in that New 3DS ad.

Isabelle being promoted to playable wouldn't surprise me at all.

GalacticPetey said:
Call me crazy, but I think Isabelle is a very likely candidate for the next Smash game. She was featured prominently in New Leaf, she cameos in Villager's trailer and poster art, got to be an assist trophy out of all the Animal Crossing characters and is even getting to be DLC in Mario Kart 8. She was also in that New 3DS ad.

Yes, she would probably be a second rep for Animal Crossing. She is also becoming very popular.

GalacticPetey said:

If Isabelle plays a prominent role in the next Animal Crossing (Maybe whenever they make one for the Wii U?). I could see this being a possibility as well.

Bomberman.jpg

B - Bombs
Press B regularly to spawn a bomb, from there you can choose to throw it or plant it. Throwing it regularly will have it explode in a typical fashion and upon impact. Planting it or exploding in the air will will let the bomb blast in the famous Bomberman fashion, a cross. You can also kick bombs and make them slide by using Bomberman's side-tilt. Using his Side Smash (Boxing Glove/Bomb Punch) after planting will cause the bomb to bounce down the stage in a forward zigzag pattern. The harder you punch, the faster and higher it bounces.

You plant bombs by pressing down-A. (You throw bombs like any other items) Bomb timer is 3--4 seconds.

Sometimes you'll pull out a bomb with a small fire icon on it, indicating the blast radius is bigger for that bomb. Or sometimes a rare Power Bomb with a huge Blast radius and more power (This works like Peach's turnips)

However, pulling out a bomb and then holding down the B button will cause Bomberman to swing around the bomb and shortly throw three bombs automatically. They have a low throwing range, and blast radius, but have prolonged blasts and do consecutive non-flinch hits to opponents. Using this with special bombs won't work, they will work like they normally do when charged. Also, they explode 2 seconds after landing on the ground.

Up B - Jetcopter

When doing this offensively Bomberman uppercuts opponents. But as a recovery Bomberman only rockets vertically, however after that he gently glides down from his copter hat (forget the name) also from Bomberman Hero, and from here you can move horizontally, and choose to cancel it and free fall. Unique thing about this is that you can throw bombs while gliding. But they won't be nearly as powerful.

Side B - Skates
Bomberman moves faster overall, but loses traction and power too

Down B - Land mine Bomb.
Self-explanatory

Depends on who is working on it. If Sakurai stays as the director, than a far fetched suggestion would be to ditch the Brawl like physics. If someone else was working on Smash, than a far fetched suggestion would be to include all of the previous characters.

Get a new director to add back old physics but allow Sakurai some control over characters. Maybe persuade him to add one or two characters he's said no to.

*cough cough*
dEul4Tz.png

Back