Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

He's the Ridley who would have the best proportions if shrunken down.

Unless of course he decides to introduce the first mega sized character. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 did it.

latest

Sakurai loves his gimmicky characters. Ridley's gimmick could be that he's much more massive compared to other characters but he would also be very slow in terms of movement and attacks but he hits like Ganon.

Oooo, I'd love Ridley duking out with Giant Luigi from Dream Team (with Mario riding him).

I know it is. Personally, I prefer Mario Tornado as a down-b move, so I'd rather have a transformation than nothing. Perhaps transformations will return. Paper Mario would be a unique character. So unique that I can't even think of a move for him other than Super Jump Punch.

His hammer definitely.

He should turn into a paper airplane.

His Final Smash could be Paperize, where he puts a Thing sticker (sic?) on the battlefield and it damages or otherwise affects the users

I think his up special should be the hammer swing, like Link swings his sword in his up special. Or Parakarry carrying him upward. Side or neutral special could be normal hammer swing.

OK. He may have a hammer, but we don't want to overuse it. I think that hammer would work better as a side smash, but Mario jumps, right? Thus he should have Super Jump Punch.
Also, his side special should be the paper airplane, a clone of Meta Knight's side special.
His neutral could be a paper fireball, like in Sticker Star.

Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
Ken Griffey, Jr.

You could consider him a Nintendo character in a specific way.
I'm sorry, who?
Next thing we know, you'll be trying to put Darth Vader into Disney Infinity. :roll:
Darth Vader is a Disney character, so it could work.

Ken Griffey, Jr. was an MLB player from 1989-2010. Most of his MLB career was spent playing for the Seattle Mariners.

The Seattle Mariners are an MLB team owned by Nintendo of America.

Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
Ken Griffey, Jr.

You could consider him a Nintendo character in a specific way.
I'm sorry, who?
Next thing we know, you'll be trying to put Darth Vader into Disney Infinity. :roll:
What Disney Infinity needs is more Brave Little Toaster.

I'd call it the Mario RPG of Disney actually. Awesome yet never used.

Disclaimer: Never played Disney Infinity.

They apparently own them, since why else would they claim the videos on YouTube?

But I heard there was a CGI remake planned, so I dunno.

There's a far-fetched Smash character anyway.

Stanley the Troll said:
They apparently own them, since why else would they claim the videos on YouTube?

But I heard there was a CGI remake planned, so I dunno.

There's a far-fetched Smash character anyway.
I just looked up the remake, and apparently it's going to be a CGI/live-action hybrid with a talking iPhone by the same guy who made Alvin and the Chipmunks (the modern one). I'm sorry.

Back