Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

maybe whenever there's a holiday the characters get a special alt skin

like halloween turns them into a (spooky scary) skeleton
and christmas gives them either a hat or a red and green alt

Nozomi Toujou said:
maybe whenever there's a holiday the characters get a special alt skin

like halloween turns them into a (spooky scary) skeleton
and christmas gives them either a hat or a red and green alt
For Halloween, Luigi looks like Mario and Mario looks like Luigi.

Since most of us have watched the Dic Cartoons and/or seen the Super Mario World (television series) page, we've all seen Mario in a Santa hat, thus he could use that.

I :dk: about other characters, just thoughts on the Mario Bros. doing that.

xqƃpuɐxǝu said:
Cirdec said:
Magikrazy said:
Snorlax

It's been in every game so far, but as a summon.

I believe in you, Snorlax!

Snorlax is too big.
Still smaller than Ridley.
And me.

Perhaps each Pikmin should be it's own fighter. I've experimented with this before... if they are the same size as Olimar, I think it would work.

If Sakurai retires from Smash and is replaced by someone like Miyamoto, I shudder to think but perhaps previously "far-fetched" characters such as Pink Gold Peach may become a possibility.

Wittgenstein said:
If Sakurai retires from Smash and is replaced by someone like Miyamoto, I shudder to think but perhaps previously "far-fetched" characters such as Pink Gold Peach may become a possibility.
I don't think Miyamoto was in total control over Pink Gold Peach's inclusion.

Keep him out of it.

Also, THREAD TITLE. As if Fawful and Geno aren't pretty dam far-fetched already.

Geno is only farfetched because we know he's a Square-Enix owned character and I don't see the chances high of Nintendo asking Square-Enix for characters (was already surprising enough they got Capcom in)

I think since Geno is a popular demand after all, he could at least be considered if he was first party.

Honestly a RPG rep isn't that farfetched imo (let it be fawful or paper mario or whatever)

There have been M&M based games on Nintendo consoles, so the Red M&M as a third-party character.

People have been suggesting King K Rool and Dixie Kong, but the Donkey Kong character I would want to see the most is Cranky Kong.

the bosses in ssb4 were implemented like garbage

ssb5 needs a gamemode where you play as a boss and also take on your friends. that way you can actually play as ridley. thatd be dope.

I'd love a second Punch-Out character in general. The entire cast is great. I'm surprised there wasn't a Bald Bull or King Hippo assist trophy.

Back