Far-Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB Game...

Probably been said before, but I would love to play as Michael Jackson.

His final Smash could be Thriller.

And instead of dodging, he moonwalks.

idk if this is far fetched or not, but I kinda wish that Ryu Hayabusa was in smash. Now that I think about it, we got Solid Snake. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get him some day.

Luigidaisy1 said:
but I kinda wish that Ryu Hayabusa was in smash. we got Solid Snake

Even though both game series are rated M, Ninja Gaiden is actually worse than MGS so I don't see that happen any time soon :/

MidnaFreak said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
but I kinda wish that Ryu Hayabusa was in smash. we got Solid Snake

Even though both game series are rated M, Ninja Gaiden is actually worse than MGS so I don't see that happen any time soon :/
Well, Ryu Hayabusa is a pretty legit character. He could totally have his own movesets. But, whatever. lol

Wel yeah I just don't think Nintendo would take Characters from games that don't fit their target audience, save Snake of course but I heard that came to be because Kojima and Sakurai had some sort of deal.

MidnaFreak said:
Wel yeah I just don't think Nintendo would take Characters from games that don't fit their target audience, save Snake of course but I heard that came to be because Kojima and Sakurai had some sort of deal.
Kojima asked Sakurai to put Snake in Melee.

It was too late in Melee's development to add any more characters, so Sakurai did the next best thing.

He put Snake in Brawl.

supermariofan said:
NABO said:
Shy​ Guy said:
assist08_070926a.jpg

Resetti wants to be in SSB4.
I assume you mean as a playable character, because he will most likely return as an assist trophy.
That's why this thread is called "Far fetched suggestions"
th

I wish at least one Assassins Creed character could be in smash, such as Ezio/Connor/Edward/etc. But I know that wouldn't happen, so I wish they'd bring Dig Dug. They could probably figure out his move sets pretty well.

Nicolas Cage!

Standard B: Throws a stuffed bunny
Side B: Throws Cake
Up B: Big Daddy
Down B: The bees
Final Smash: The Penant Stare

Taunt 1: Drinks out of a cantine
Taunt 2: Dances
Taunt 3: Part of the insane dialogue from Vampire's Kiss

Magikrazy said:
Donkey Kong Jr. with pink as one of the colors.

His final smash is math.

lol at your colonel harland sanders avatar.

Didn't someone have that theme a long while ago?

Or was that you idek anymore.

Bulborb

Neutral Special: Roar, a simple shockwave that causes minor damage, good for shield breaking.
Forward Special: Sticks out tongue to pull in others, works like Wario's bite but with more range.
Up Special: High Jump with crash on impact
Down special: Sleep, restores some health

Final Smash: Transforms into Empress Bulblax and rolls around crushing people.

Back